PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    i have 2 ask it how long does it take to finish nightfall
    Depends on the player. I did it in around 30 hours playing time. Some do it quicker, some do it longer.

Tinyfry: That looks fantastic :) I dig the hanging arrow/blades
    Kojakô
    ● Kojak Feels Jaded [N/X] ● II Kojak II [R/X] ● Jackson Taylor [W/X] ● Kojaks Shadow [A/X] ● Vengeful Was Kojak [Rt/X] ● Kojaks Illusion [Me/X] ● Navaaro Koj [D/X] ● Sebastian Koj [P/X]

● Protector Of Tyria ● Protector Of Cantha ● Slayer Of Lich ● Destroyer Of Shirro ● Annihilator Of Abbadon Conquerer Of Mountains ● Tamer of Lions ● Can fix anything with ductape ●

15k Sunspear Armor =)

Fissure of Woe =)

Naru

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojak View Post

Tinyfry: That looks fantastic :) I dig the hanging arrow/blades
    Haha thanks! Ive been a member of gwo since gw came out and that was like my first ever post i think haha.

Just a suggestion guys. This thread is inevitably going to grow something fierce. So please, if possible - adhere to the following suggestions:

• Put a thumbnail image in your post. Link to a larger version of the image. If you do not know how to do this, ask. It's easy.
    • When quoting, do not include a full size image again. It makes scrolling through the posts very difficult

Thanks guys!

Jakkarus
    Here is mine dressed up for Halloween. Click the thumbnail for the full size one.

Jakkarus
    Last edited by Jakkarus; 01-11-2006 at 00:28.

GWOnline.Net Member Goldfish God's Avatar
    female dervish with witch hat is probably the best look out of all proffs

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkarus View Post
    Here is mine dressed up for Halloween. Click the thumbnail for the full size one.

Jakkarus
    Thumbnail not working =/

Naru

I think this armor has been made for this char.

I suggest dying it lavender, the light in the screen already makes it look a bit like that.

Narulia the Lavender Menace.

Thanks very much for black male endgame im sure now im gona buy that one and dye it black(black+red).

PS can u post required materials for it?? I know this is offtopic.

and its 400 Bone, 40 Elonian Leather, and 75k.
    Kojakô
    ● Kojak Feels Jaded [N/X] ● II Kojak II [R/X] ● Jackson Taylor [W/X] ● Kojaks Shadow [A/X] ● Vengeful Was Kojak [Rt/X] ● Kojaks Illusion [Me/X] ● Navaaro Koj [D/X] ● Sebastian Koj [P/X]

● Protector Of Tyria ● Protector Of Cantha ● Slayer Of Lich ● Destroyer Of Shirro ● Annihilator Of Abbadon Conquerer Of Mountains ● Tamer of Lions ● Can fix anything with ductape ●