PC Gaming News
Page 57 of 103 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    ^^ i do it cuz its the most expensive dye(not including the mixes i do wit Black)

but its two common >.< was good at first because only a few people could buy it. but now its realy common everywere i go i see FOW dyed black ONLY <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Bushido™ View Post
    wheres that second background from?

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Looks like it's Sunqua Vale, just outside Monastery. Note the dragon decoration on the right.

^^thats exactly it

This is probably pretty common by now, but I like it. Primeval Black+Blue. When I looked at the picture I decided it doesn't do the armor justice, the contrast up the legs and on the hood looks much better in-game.
    Last edited by Shinjinbukai; 25-07-2007 at 05:46.

GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Quote Originally Posted by liamSlayer View Post
    but its two common >.< was good at first because only a few people could buy it. but now its realy common everywere i go i see FOW dyed black ONLY <.<
    O rly?

Dye combo is... brown, brown, purple I think..

I knew I wanted Dervish FoW the moment I played a Dervish in the PvP beta weekend all those many moons ago. So off I went to the Skyway and bashed in Vermin for a month solid. (Good lord I do miss that farm run ) I'm *still* missing the shoes, 8 months on... just another 8 ecto to go. I'd only seen one picture of female Dervish FoW prior to buying this, and even then it was only the top + skirt. It was a blind investment, but every penny was well worth it. Myself and a friend who bought Paragon FoW stood around in Lion's Arch waiting for the Mad King's visit to have dozens of people gawp at us. It was a beautiful sight :D /attention-queen-moment.

I told myself I'm not allowed to play her properly until she has said shoes. Alli was the first to go through Nightfall, and she's been almost all through Cantha. But is on hold for anything else til she has her shoes :D For now she's making do with cheap Istani.

Alli can usually be seen showing off the sweeth tooth title. Most of which was donated from kind alliance-folk over wintersday and halloween.

Weapon of choice is a Zealous Briarwood Scythe of Enchanting that dropped *perfect* out of the treasure chest in Jahai Bluffs. Can also be seen flinging a Claw of the Forgotten. And can often be found with a Banana scythe in Alliance Battles. Because I find it horribly amusing to kill Luxons with a banana scythe. Yes, I am aware there's a special corner of hell reserved just for meeee :D

And yeah. I ramble. Oops. But my beautiful Dervish requires more than just a picture and a one-liner. I'll go sit in the corner now.
    Last edited by Fae; 25-07-2007 at 10:00.
    :: Khorren [BPA] :: [SF] :: The sun never sets in the Quarry ::
    :: Unofficial JQ welcome wagon ::

just i pic i took wit the new preorder sword

Kamara how the heck did u get that left hand pose? what emote is that, cause i never seen that one in a dance animation

GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Quote Originally Posted by Karn the Betrayer View Post
    Kamara how the heck did u get that left hand pose? what emote is that, cause i never seen that one in a dance animation
    Answered you in Q&A as well, but both the poses are from the /dance emote.
    :: Khorren [BPA] :: [SF] :: The sun never sets in the Quarry ::
    :: Unofficial JQ welcome wagon ::