PC Gaming News
Page 62 of 103 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1023
  1. #611

  2. #612
    everyone so obessed with the vabbian or primeval armours... wot about the 15k armours?!

  3. #613
    Here's my derv, Blaze of Honour

    15k Sunspear Top and boots, vabbian leggs and 1k sunspear gloves(i'll get 15k when i can work up the money, and stop spending it on other stuff) the hood is istani.

  4. #614
    Aw.... Thanks. <3 ^^ But Pointless has a point... (Ironic!) You're dervish is smexier than mine I'll bet. ^^ I would've preferred if I hadn't gone monocolor with her in cool tones. ;3

    And Karn, the first 15K armor that Moony ever had was 15K Sunspear, which - even now I use fully. :3 It is dyed Rose Purple - I want a complete set of ancient armor now that I think about it. ^^ I have 10K Ancient Shoes rather than the 15K Primeval. I like mixing and matching armors! ^____^

    1K Istani - 130 HP Dervish - Fort Aspenwood if I'm in the mood for amusement.
    15K Sunspear - Radiant / Attunement Armor - Makes Moony capable of being a full out spellcaster.
    15K Primeval - Dervish / Earth Prayers.
    5K Vabbian - Dervish / Wind Prayers.

    I'll admit it, I don't even like the vabbian hoods. <3 I use one of the hoods I already have and just hide it. ^^ Vabbian armor also is sparkly? Could that be why? O_o And having fish bones hanging of my dervishes armor is almost Ritualist in nature, I mean - she can't even see underneath her hood with her eyes hiding like that. I know your remark was just made in general but I thought it would be nice if I personally stated why I chose such armor. I mean, I remember the sneak peek weekend of Nightfall and Vabbian armor was on PvP Characters. I nearly died and went to heaven.

  5. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by Karn the Betrayer View Post
    everyone so obessed with the vabbian or primeval armours... wot about the 15k armours?!
    15k armor is an old term. Vabbian and Ancient fall into the same category as Elite Sunspear and Primeval, prestige/elite armor.
    Last edited by Sounds Risky; 24-08-2007 at 01:09.

  6. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds Risky View Post
    15k armor is an old term. Vabbian and Ancient fall into the same category as Elite Sunspear and Primeval, prestige/elite armor.
    so? as long as everyone knows what people are reffering to, who cares what people call it?

  7. #617
    Quote Originally Posted by Karn the Betrayer View Post
    everyone so obessed with the vabbian or primeval armours... wot about the 15k armours?!
    Uh? Primeval is 15k and Vabbian is considered "15k", so I don't get your point.

  8. #618
    i ment peeps are soo obessed with the vabbian and primeval armours

    imo i like my 15k elite sunspear in black make me female derv looks sexy XD

    can anyone show me what the elite sunspear would look like with the ancient hood dyed black plz...for some reason I'm thinking starwars episode 2 amidala costume oO
    Last edited by Karn the Betrayer; 24-08-2007 at 11:09.

  9. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by Karn the Betrayer View Post
    i ment peeps are soo obessed with the vabbian and primeval armours

    imo i like my 15k elite sunspear in black make me female derv looks sexy XD

    can anyone show me what the elite sunspear would look like with the ancient hood dyed black plz...for some reason I'm thinking starwars episode 2 amidala costume oO
    The reason you like elite sunspear is the reason people like Vabbian and Primevil, because they look cool. Who cares if a lot of people have them? There aren't that many to choose from anyway.

    Not likeing something because too many people have it is foolish.

  10. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by Karn the Betrayer View Post
    i ment peeps are soo obessed with the vabbian and primeval armours
    Well, with the armors of GW:EN looking diametrically different than what we saw in NF, I think you'll see a wider diversity in the dervish population. The problem with the dervish armors in NF is that they were all so similar, save for the details of the adornments on the pieces of armor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •