PC Gaming News
Page 63 of 103 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
    i sure wish they give loaction of the armoueres in gwen cause i want to get those fiery looking gloves

I think they will have the locations in the Walkthrough/Cheat guide.

Naru

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran6 months registered5000 Experience Points
    This here is my Dervish.

I actually just got this armor today, and now I'm flat broke. I'm thinking about dyeing it all black, and getting a Black Moa as a pet. But I am not sure all black would look good. I have seen some pretty looking dark reds,and dark blues. Any suggestions? I kinda want a color that will go good with her hair color,and skin tone. Maybe adark velvety blue. Any good dye mixtures you guys can suggest?

i like plain red on that one, its deep and i think it would suit your hairstyle well!

Last edited by Qanar; 29-08-2007 at 15:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonia View Post
    This here is my Dervish.

I actually just got this armor today, and now I'm flat broke. I'm thinking about dyeing it all black, and getting a Black Moa as a pet. But I am not sure all black would look good. I have seen some pretty looking dark reds,and dark blues. Any suggestions? I kinda want a color that will go good with her hair color,and skin tone. Maybe adark velvety blue. Any good dye mixtures you guys can suggest?
    I love Red+Black.. It's like velvet.

Id suggest playing around with some reds for dye aswell.

also maybe a greeny blue colour could work aswell

I actually think something greenish would look best. I think her hair has too little red in it to fit with red armor, it will look like orange and red, which is not a good combination. Her hair colour and green should do nicely though.

would somebody please post the combo of vabbian leggings and 15k sunspear top? I have looked through a lot of posts but I havent seen this combo yet. female. thanks in advance
    Last edited by Lady of the Keep; 29-08-2007 at 18:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady of the Keep View Post
    would somebody please post the combo of vabbian leggings and 15k sunspear top? I have looked through a lot of posts but I havent seen this combo yet. female. thanks in advance

Sorry about poor graphics card - works pc

There you go!
    Last edited by Ayarie; 30-08-2007 at 13:06.