PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Armour Picture

New armour picture on www.guildwars.com;

linky linky

Looks like it could be a 15k, and looks very nice.

All paragon armor weve seen so far is pretty much the same deal, be good to see if they have some itneresting armor to show.

I like it

I have a strong feeling it's 15k armor, either for Radiant Armor or Istani Armor. It looks a bit like them, but in other hand it has far more details.

Erasculio

15k Radiant I think.

Or 15k ...um. Shoot, the other one. I can't remember the name right now. Arrgh! The one witht the mini-wing things on the shoulders. Templars?

I just wish they coud be colors other than white!!!

Dave

All the demand for white dye and now people complain =p

Yeah there is a distinct feelng of blandness coming though the armors =/

maybe some more of the 15ks will be a lot more variety

Naru

Quote Originally Posted by Erasculio
    I have a strong feeling it's 15k armor, either for Radiant Armor or Istani Armor. It looks a bit like them, but in other hand it has far more details.

Erasculio
    It appears more attention is going into detailed armours Erascuilo - in Factions, even the 1.5k armours were highly detailed, and in Nightfall, the level of detail was very impressive. Which is all good :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Panda
    It appears more attention is going into detailed armours Erascuilo - in Factions, even the 1.5k armours were highly detailed, and in Nightfall, the level of detail was very impressive. Which is all good :)
    Yeah really a lot of the 15k armor in Factions were prety much the same as their counterparts just done up a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Fownkaymownkay
    15k Radiant I think.

Or 15k ...um. Shoot, the other one. I can't remember the name right now. Arrgh! The one witht the mini-wing things on the shoulders. Templars?
    Sunspear. I too think it looks like 15k Sunspear, because of the wings. Or Istani... BTW I love those wings! And its revealing! I cant see the pendent/necklace from that picture but Im sure its nice. I think Ill be getting that chest piece and the boots, dont really like the leggings and arms, but Paragon armor should be easy to mix and match.

That's a bit weak for 15k, compared to the standard set in Factions...