PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    This is what i am going to make my assassins build like when i get palm strike. Tell me what you think and give me advise as this is my first assa and if you think i sohuld replace something tell me plz.

Attributes:
    Dagger mastery 10+2 (12)
    Shadow arts 9+1 (10)
    Critical strikes 12+2 (14)

Skill list:
    1. Golden Lotus Strike (Lead)
    2. Palm Strike (Elite:Off Hand)
    3. Repeating Strike (Off Hand)
    4. Twisting Fangs (Dual)
    5. Critical Def/Death's Charge (swap for diffrent type of mission or quests)
    6. Critical Agility
    7. Critical Eye
    8. Shadow Refuge

This build is based on PvE but if you change a few skills then you could make it a PvP build as well. Hope you like it and dont foget to post if you think i need to change somethings.
    Last edited by vlad the ranger kid; 09-07-2008 at 13:33.

Good build for PvE that kills fast and you wont get that much damage done to you.

Attributes:
    Dagger mastery 12+1 (13)
    Critical strikes 12+1(headgear)+1 (14)
    (Healing Pray 8 (8) if you want to ehal self (slot 8))

Skill list:
    1. Golden Fox Strike (Lead)
    2. Wild Strike (Off Hand)
    3. Death Blossom (Dual)
    4. Moebius Strike (Elite)
    5. Either Critical Def/Death Charge
    6. Critical Agility
    7. Critical Eye
    8. Free Slot (posibly use healing (healing breeze))

Use critical eye then critical agility and if needed use critical def (if you brought it). Then just keep using combo 1,2,3,4. (Make sure you try to keep critical eye on to keep critical agility and critical def (if brought) on at all time).

The good thing about this build is you will kill quick and will att multi targets in the combo which gives an advantage if you facing a lot of melee foes that will be attacking you at same time.

in response to your penultimate post i would drop crit strikes to 13 and add in a fast recharging dual (you have two chains starting and only one 15 sec recharge dual)

Profession: Assassin/Monk

Attributes:
    Dagger Mastery 11
    Healing Prayers 12
    Critical Strikes 4

Skills:
    1. Golden Lotus Strike
    2. Wild Strike
    3. Death Blossom
    4. Golden Phoenix Strike
    5. Nine Tail Strike
    6. Flashing Blades {E}
    7. Live Vicariously
    8. Rebirth OR defense skill/healing skill

Quote Originally Posted by Slash Harken View Post
    Profession: Assassin/Monk

Attributes:
    Dagger Mastery 11
    Healing Prayers 12
    Critical Strikes 4

Skills:
    1. Golden Lotus Strike
    2. Wild Strike
    3. Death Blossom
    4. Golden Phoenix Strike
    5. Nine Tail Strike
    6. Flashing Blades {E}
    7. Live Vicariously
    8. Rebirth OR defense skill/healing skill
    I am guessing this is for PvE.. and as such, you should bump crit strikes up to 7+1, drop healing and bring something like critical defenses or critical agility or something.

High damage build for PvE that drops targets with relative ease.

[build prof=Assassin/Elementalist Crit=12+1 Dag=10+1+1 Water=8][I Am The Strongest][Conjure Frost][Way of the Assassin][Asuran Scan][Unsuspecting Strike][Golden Fang Strike][Death Blossom][Dash][/build]

Elemental daggers are required, the element of the conjure doesn't matter as long as the conjure and the daggers elemental modification match. High Asuran and Norn ranks are recommended. Dash can be replaced by Resurrection Signet if required.
    Last edited by Selket Shadowdancer; 23-09-2008 at 18:43.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Selket Shadowdancer View Post
    High damage build for PvE that drops targets with relative ease.

[build prof=Assassin/Elementalist Crit=12+1 Dag=10+1+1 Water=8][I Am The Strongest][Conjure Frost][Way of the Assassin][Asuran Scan][Unsuspecting Strike][Golden Fang Strike][Death Blossom][Dash][/build]

Elemental daggers are required, the element of the conjure doesn't matter as long as the conjure and the daggers elemental modification match. High Asuran and Norn ranks are recommended. Dash can be replaced by Resurrection Signet if required.
    I want to try out this build, just a couple questions;

Are there any energy problems with this build? I don't think there should be any, but in case there are, are there any runes/insignias that should be used which could be replaced with Radiant or Attunement ones?

And second, are there are any variants for the Title Rank skills? I haven't gotten that far in EotN yet.

Thanks in advance,

Descant

I am strongest can probably be subbed for "By Ural's Hammer". But "I Am The Strongest" is something you can probably get to pretty early in EotN. Just as long as you don't spam Unsuspecting, energy should be fine. I don't know much about runes and stuff, but I have a full set of radiants because I'm not rich enough to have a set of radiant and a set of survivor for pvp.

I actually changed it, you can find the build here:

http://www.pvxwiki.com/wiki/User:Sel...y_Of_The_Asura

Energy isn't a major issue because stuff dies quick. Does roughly around 600 damage just in the 3 attack skills. You can do alot of damage also just from auto attacking (in the 40-60 range). You could sub one of the skills for Critical Eye if you find it to be a problem though. Weapon switching to Zealous every now and then also helps.

As for runes etc I personally run Radiant insignias and Runes of Attunement on my armour with +5 energy daggers. I have 44 energy. While having a Superior Dagger Mastery Mask (1+1) and Critical Strikes +1 on my gauntlets, and a Superior Vigor Rune on my Guise.

The thing with it, as it's still being worked on at the moment, is that it's flexible. You can lose the odd skill here and there in favour of some sort of utility and still be effective. I've ran it before without the conjure and still done a nice high amount of damage.

Also, especially in areas with alot of blocking, you can always take Golden Fox Strike and Wild Strike instead.

It's also possible to run Critical Agility over Way of the Assassin freeing up your elite spot. I'm still working on this build though to get it at it's best.
    Last edited by Selket Shadowdancer; 03-12-2008 at 18:19.

I'm uncomfortable running anything without Critical Defense in PvE. Mostly because everything hits so damn hard.