Blade and Rose, Edit Conflict

[Elonian Lore] Razah

From a translation of this article by Lytha:

Razah

Shapeless hero
    "I live to serve."

Born in: The Mists
    Class: changing

The protomaterial of the mists sometimes strives to create life. Sometimes the result of this is in demonic, nightmarish shape. But, not all creatures from the mists are demons. If the mists have contact with a human shape, they can use this as a blueprint for the creation of a humanoid, living creature with an almost human mind. Razah is such a creature, shaped like an adult human being.
    It has the knowledge and the abilities of a human, but not a human mind. As a result of this, Razah often asks strange questions about human emotions, contemplates about human reasions for action, and tries to copy human behaviour. Razah is a constant contradiction with himself: sometimes, more human than a human, then again, he's less human than a human.
    He needs an identity, a personality, and a cause. Hopefully, Razah will find such a cause by following a human hero. If he won't... Razah might degenerate into a monstrous and inhuman monster, just like his brothers.
    Interesting...

Wow that is interesting!

Server

Desolation
    Guild

Looks like Master of Whispers isn't going to be the only somewhat ambiguous hero in Nightfall. It might even be a choice between the two, good and evil. Jeff Grubb did mention something about the player being able to be a bit naughty in Nightfall :o

It could be the Master of Whispers. This was translated off a German site IRC, and the name might be different. Who knows.

A doppelganger, basically. The only thing I'm interested in is what its appearance will be :)

It should be fun to chain him around with my other spirits XD

Well, if he came from the mists, then he must look like a dead person... Who wants to bet he looks like Rurik?

When they mean "changing" for profession... does that mean we can make his profession anything? That would be cool if it's true.

Server

Desolation
    Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Drec Sutal
    It could be the Master of Whispers. This was translated off a German site IRC, and the name might be different. Who knows.
    The Master of Whispers, or Meister der Gerüchte, already has a place higher on that page... Razah is at the very bottom, below Olias and Zenmai :/

I think hes like the changing boss we took care of in the NFP event. Veryyyyyy interesting.... how will we give him attributes if he keeps changing professions amid battles like the enemy boss did? WOW

just when you though NightFall cant get any better....woot woot !!!

There is a thumbnail of the heroes on that page http://gw.gamona.de/artikel/images/helden/heldenbig.jpg

but it does not add up...

In the picture we have 12 heroes, including kerak (female ranger), attoron (male necro) and morgahn (I think he is the kournan general from the preview event).
    Not in the picture but featured on the list below are: acolyte sousuke and acolyte jin, both already present in the preview, olias and zenmai from tyria/cantha and the mysterious razah...

If you do the math you come up with 17 heroes