PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So, who is making an Elementalist now?

I know I am, these recent buffs are so nice that they make me wanna actually try out the profession.

Specially the new-and-improved Glyphs.. geez.

Thanks Anet. (No thanks for nerfing SS , but hell, Necro NF Elites are so ownage anyway, I don't care! )

*dances with joy*

Don't need to make one, just need to dust Jeffi off!

Wondering when they will nerf the ele again. Ele's recieved several buffs the past 6 months, all together it's way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

well, they were necessary to add a little more sustanable damage and variety than just blind bot/snare + heal party flag runners

Quote Originally Posted by Naluh
    Wondering when they will nerf the ele again. Ele's recieved several buffs the past 6 months, all together it's way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.
    Can I have some of what you're smoking?

The recent updates while nice, still aren't quite enough to truly give an Elementalist a real presence on the battlefield. They'll be nice to fool around with in RA, but beyond that I don't see much changing yet.

So, who is making an Elementalist now?
    Not me cos ive already got one :P

Don't need to make one, just need to dust Jeffi off!
    Not me cos ive already got one :P
    My PvE Elemental Assassin is in such poor shape that It would be quicker just to make a new one!

-------------
    Can I have some of what you're smoking?
    TLLOTS: Trolls get high when they light themselves on fire!

Trust me man. . .You don't want any of that!

-------------

Back on subject I actually down with rolling an ele again.

Hard to beat the fro honestly!

I'm jumping on the Ele bandwagon, haven't used one since about 3 months after release.

Quote Originally Posted by recklessdriver
    I'm jumping on the Ele bandwagon, haven't used one since about 3 months after release.

Same here. Couldn't figure out why other than it just never fit my style, but I had made one two or three times without sticking with the class. I had been planning to make an ele with Nightfall already, and after seeing their update it's nice that they got some nice buffs.

"Advice? Ermmm.....bring a mesmer?"
    "I had to attack it...it was looking at me funny..."

Saweeeeet kill and destoy my second ranger and hello new ele once again xD altough i must say this will be my 3th ele after deleting the previous 2 i hope now this 1 will stay alive