PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can Tyrian/Canthan get Prcotector of Elona?

I played with a tyrian char and could only access to 17 of the 20 missions. So does it mean tyrian/canthan chars cannot get Protector of Elona? Or will they allow as to do the Elonian "only" missions?

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Guild

Memento Vivere, Mystic Spiral
    Tyrians can do all 4 missions on the starter island. I did them yesterday with my monk to train up Koss.

Do i have to do a quest first or something?

GWOnline.Net Member
    My canthan warrior had access to the Blacktide Den and Jokanur Diggings mission just by getting in the outpost. For the Chahbek Village mission you have to go in the Churnin FIelds and talk to the historian.
    - Malverik of Lothian

I can't access them (blackden tide and Jokanur diggings). It shows a normal outpost icon instead of a mission outpost. The third one is Jennur horde (i choose the melonni one). I can't access it. Same problem.

I also can't seem to access the Blacktide Den mission, I've tlaked to every NPC in the outpost but no luck so far.

The missions require you to have completed a certain line in the primary quest chain, therefore the NPC you need to talk to is not always one in the outpost of that mission - you may have to do a bit of questing before the mission is available to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiiane View Post
    The missions require you to have completed a certain line in the primary quest chain, therefore the NPC you need to talk to is not always one in the outpost of that mission - you may have to do a bit of questing before the mission is available to do.
    Ah I had presumed it was like the Shing Jea Island since I could not find any quests on the Island. Maybe I just need to explore it some more.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I think you have to do the first mission. before you can do any of the other

GWOnline.Net Member
    I was at the Sunspear outpost on the mainland when i decided to try the Istani missions. I did the one in the Churning field last.
    - Malverik of Lothian