PC Gaming News
    Felleris

Question about the Tribunal*possible Spoilers*

Is there any way I need to go about it? I just got the availability to take it and wanted to make sure I diden't mess it up.

From what I understand it doesn't matter if you mess up or do an excellent job, it's more of a roleplaying thing.

Also note that it's hard getting it right with your first character because it pays off knowing what arguments the opposing party brings up after your hero has had his/her say. If the hero was insignificant to that particular questioning then it can be difficult to recover your progress there.

Felleris
    Do you have to call all your witnesses or can you skip the ones that will faulter for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sitting Sock View Post
    From what I understand it doesn't matter if you mess up or do an excellent job, it's more of a roleplaying thing.

Also note that it's hard getting it right with your first character because it pays off knowing what arguments the opposing party brings up after your hero has had his/her say. If the hero was insignificant to that particular questioning then it can be difficult to recover your progress there.

You get three witnesses out of your selection of.. umm, five.