PC Gaming News

**Spoiler** Elona Tombs, Desert, Augury Rock Connection

This is more of a discussion on a few things I have noticed.

First of all, we know that it was the Elona who first built the Tomb of Primeval Kings. Built into the Tombs are tall statues weilding a sword with glowing lines about them. We also see the same statues in the Augury Rock. Could this be part of an evidense that points to the Elonian possibly being the builders of inside of Augury Rock? Though, the it is suggested that due to the problems with the crystal that they never made it as far as Augury Rock, IF the Augury Rock part of Ascension when they were there. If the Elona did not build what is inside of the Platteu as evidense of the same statues at both Augury and the Tombs, then who perhaps built them?

Additionally, the Ascension Pillers, as I pertain to the pillers showing the 4 hooded figures and ascension glyph that we see at the Tombs, and other parts of the Desert.

(29 AE) Primeval Kings spread their rule into Vabbi and the Desolation, and beging to bury their dead rulers in Tombs in the Crystal Desert.
    174 AE Serpents (The Forgotten) leave the world of men, settling in the Crystal Desert.

If the Elona did not build Augury Rock, then who built those statues at the Tombs and Augury rock?

There is also the mystery of the Ascension pillers. I speak of the pillers we seen in lines through ou the Tyria and Elona parts of the desert. Which show 4 hooded figures, and the Ascension glyph. They appear in all parts of the Desert, including the Tombs. They would have been built at the gate to the tombs at or after the time when it was built unless there is evidense that another structure was there before the Tombs. We know the Elona built the Temple of Ascension, is it impossible to also suggest that they also built the statues that are in the Augury rock? And if that is possible, what about the entire Augury Rock building aswell. Though again they could have built part of it onto the existing structure built by the gods or who ever built it.

Thoughts?

The statues with the hooded figures were most definitely built by the Elonians. They are also found in the Sunspear Sanctuary in Kourna, which was originally an ancient shrine of Melandru.

Then it makes one wonder. The glyphs on those pillers are the same as three of them on the stone steps you must activate to Enter Augury rock.

Though those pillers with the Hood in taht Sanctuary may have been there prior to the Elona arrival.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    This is just a guess, but they look an awful lot like Dervishes.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius View Post
    This is just a guess, but they look an awful lot like Dervishes.
    Remind of who and where the Dervish are spoken of?

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    I'm not sure? I was just making a generalization based on the look. Dervishes have hoods, the statues have hoods, dervishes are a key part of Elonian culture, the Crystal Desert is a key part of Elonian structure, Dervishes represent the five gods, Ascension is a gift of the five gods. So, I just figured that it could be likely.

If you mean where the Dervish is reference, it is one of the new classes in Nightfall.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||