PC Gaming News
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member Zilken Zatin's Avatar
    Well Im seriously unamused.....

I have played since 7.30am this morning... have been to EVERY zone in the game inc Torment...its now 9.50pm and I havent had ONE dye drop all day. Yesterday I had one red dye...

So to read the above post where one person has had how many!!?!? is kinda annoying!

Fortunately for me all my chars wear purple so theyre cheap to buy ... but Double Drop? ha! thats a joke... more like .10% drop rate. Ive got more Dyes on a normal weekend. These "Double" weekends cause me more frustration than anything and hint that the game gets tweaked AGAINST players of a certain calibre or XP....

EXACTLY the same thing happened with the Greens weekend and the scrolls...i got more AFTER or before but NEVER during. Ah well, its not the end of my world, far from it, but I'd like them to get other bits of the game sorted if theyre gonna bugger up things like this.... Avatar of Lyssa being a case in point. Cant cap it cos Ive done the Cemetary mission....whats THAT all about? And Sunspear points? Deliberate action or another balls up? Cross !? youre damn right!

GWOnline.Net Member JayyDestroyer's Avatar
    It's ironic - when there is a "double dye" weekend, so many people try and get some dyes, there is a lower drop rate.

I havent received a single dye drop all weekend.

I played about, 4 hours of pve over the weekend... Total dye drops: None

GWOnline.Net Member
    I must agree that I never got hardly any more dyes than normal. Maybe even less, but that's probably an illusion of the mind :D

I actually got probably less dyes than usually. One yellow drop all weekend, that's it, and I've played pretty much.

I got one orange dye...in Cantha.

Didn't farm dyes a lot but made a few short runs this weekend, going solo in the starting areas like plains of Jarin. I did get a few nice drops, 1 white, 3 black and a couple of each of the other colors. All in all not a bad weekend.

GWOnline.Net Member Lais Irideika's Avatar
    Well, in total, this is my dye count for this weekend (and I didn't farm like a madwoman either, I just played maybe 4 or 5 hours of questing and missioning, and maybe 2 hours of farming):

2 silver
    1 red
    1 blue
    1 yellow

Not bad.

I've played Neverwinter Nights 2 and no dyes have dropped for me :D