PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where what and who of Dervish armour and weapons

With a multitude of requests popping up for Armour crafting materials, locations and equipment I'm thinking it will be a capital idea for us to gather that knowledge in one place.
    More to come as more is discovered.
    Last edited by nkuvu; 26-05-2007 at 20:58. Reason: Update links to new domain

GWOnline.Net Member
    Nice, thanks!

~Sun

GWOnline.Net Member
    In Elite Armour thread and Standard Armour guilde.. 2 armours for dervish are repeated.. it looks as if dervish had more them 8 armours...
    thanks anyway.. gah i'm so angry at anet they gave dervish and paragon only 8 armours (well 7 b/c most ppl can't buy fow ==)

nukm
    i cant upload the pics in gwonline and i cant see the pics from the elite armor guide
    Last edited by nukm; 02-11-2006 at 11:13.

Nafez
    Me either it goes to photobucket and no pics can be found.

nvm........................
    Last edited by talkdirty; 11-11-2006 at 04:35.

So far no green scythe has 20% enchant mod. This is the best enchant mod for 99% Dervish builds, yet no such mod on greens. Why is that?

Did anyone manage to find such a green? All the ones i saw online mostly had +30hp. I understand there r collector items, but what is the reason of no green having it?

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    So far no green scythe has 20% enchant mod. This is the best enchant mod for 99% Dervish builds, yet no such mod on greens. Why is that?

Did anyone manage to find such a green? All the ones i saw online mostly had +30hp. I understand there r collector items, but what is the reason of no green having it?
    The preorder scythe is 20% enchannt with cold damage and +15% when enchanted. Pretty sweet overall.

It's still preorder only :) Hmm is that the scythe with blue grip? I didnt like it that much; i mean, it looks ok but does not fit the colors of my Dervish (could i dye it?). I hope there will be a green with zealous/vampiric, 15% when enchants, 20% longer enchants mods :)

Mushrom
    Quote Originally Posted by shaktiboi View Post
    The preorder scythe is 20% enchannt with cold damage and +15% when enchanted. Pretty sweet overall.
    Icy Soulbreaker of Enchanting
    Cold Dmg: 9-41 (Requires 9 Scythe Mastery)
    +15% Damage while under an enchantment

Enchantments cast by the wielder last 20% longer
    Damage +20%
    Customized for (player name)

I have to agree. I only increased my scythe mastery until I was able to use this, and have not used another weapon since. And I just read that it can be modified, in that you can apply the proper mods to change it from cold to other forms of damage (earth).

My other character is a Paragon/Dervish. I wanna see what he can do in later levels, weilding 2 different green weapons.

http://guildwars.incgamers.com/wiki/..._of_Enchanting