PC Gaming News

Poll: What HA FotM build is annoying/frustrating you the most right now?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Natural View Post
    Probably uber-defensive holding-build teams. Facing a build like 2 monks, 2 defensive paragons, an ele with 3 wards and gale, and 1 thumper is just annoying. They do so little damage that you have no real chance of losing (in an unconditional 1v1), yet are so defensive that, depending on your team build, it can take ages to break through the defense.
    Completely Agree, and they are multiplying daily due to the one team that gets in hoh and stays until the hexers show up. Can't wait for the fix!

I was playing a full defensive build Heroway. The other teams could just nit scratch me. But it was really annoying. Because i didnt feel like i was playing with other players.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousWallace View Post
    Completely Agree, and they are multiplying daily due to the one team that gets in hoh and stays until the hexers show up. Can't wait for the fix!
    That would be my necro hex build that kills every paragon build in 2 minutes in 1v1 ^^
    -- Terra

no vimway or dual smite on the poll?

GWOnline.Net Member
    vs signet of mystic wrath spike = a very very long match

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius Clarkus View Post
    no vimway or dual smite on the poll?
    Have you actually played HA in the past 2 months?

The "ye olde" half of the poll has no reason to be there either. Those builds didn't simply lose their FotM status ages ago, they ceased to exist.