PC Gaming News

Shattering Assault

Is anyone else having problems getting this elite from the hero trainer? I have enough hero skill points (Clearly, since I would get a different opening dialogue), I am able to unlock any other skill (even the other assassin skills), and yet when I click on this one, the dialogue vanishes as if I'd just learnt it, but I haven't, there is no text in the chat window regarding it, and when I go back through, it's still there.

I can't say I particularly like this elite, but I would like all of them, and this one not only eludes me but mocks me as it's doing it.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Have you had it unlocked through PvP?

I had the same thing happening too. Turns out, I already have the skill unlocked.

I was having the same issue too, I just assumed it was a bug or something, and chose other skills instead.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I also have this problem, he won't give me the skill! No, it wasn't unlocked previously.

Yin
    same problem for me... and I got a guildie to try it, same as well... he was level 20 Paragon, m level 20 assassin... neither of us have it unlocked in pvp

GWOnline.Net Member
    Same here for me, just tried earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by Malchiel View Post
    Have you had it unlocked through PvP?

I had the same thing happening too. Turns out, I already have the skill unlocked.
    No, the only NF assassin PvP unlock I have is Golden Skull Strike, from during the preview.

One thing I didn't have was Zenmai, so I though to try once I'd obtained her. Sadly, by then I'd already spent my hero skill points. Fortunately, I'm not yet Castellan, so I can try again in time.

Glad to see it's not just me though.

GWOnline.Net Member
    When I tried with Zenmai in party and skill not unlocked, it didn't work. I wouldn't bother until they fix it one way or another.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I echo that I've not been able to get this elite skill free from the hero trainer either. As this is the only elite listed anywhere on these hero trainers I figure it's a bug of some sort and we're not meant to get an elite that way. Shattering Assault is, however capturable from a mandragor boss in the centre-west part of crystal overlook, so it is in the game (memories of assassins promise..) - it just takes a lot more work to get it.

GWOnline.Net Member BrotherGrimm's Avatar
    Can you purchase other Elites from Hero Trainers like this? I was under the impression only normal skills were available this way. If that's the case, then this showing up on the list is obviously a bug of some sort.