PC Gaming News
    dariusconnery

Song of Restoration capping question

I was having some issues capping Song of Restoration, particularly getting to Garden of Seborhin (explorable). I go outside Tihark Orchard and into an area that takes me to Nightfall Garden. How do i get to the Garden where I can cap the skill? I'm a few missions past this area and have come back to cap it and just cant seem to get there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I believe you can enter from a gate in Forum Highlands explorable, there is a guard watching it. Though I think you only can enter here before the Garden falls into Night. But when I finished the game, I was able to enter here freely, but dont quote it for truth.

I can can confirm this - Once you progress sufficiently in the storyline, it is impossible to capture Song of Restoration from the Garden of Seborhin, because it turns into the Nightfallen Garden. However, I can also confirm, after completing the game, the Garden is restored to its full glory, and you can indeed cap the skill. It annoyed me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Panda View Post
    I can can confirm this - Once you progress sufficiently in the storyline, it is impossible to capture Song of Restoration from the Garden of Seborhin, because it turns into the Nightfallen Garden. However, I can also confirm, after completing the game, the Garden is restored to its full glory, and you can indeed cap the skill. It annoyed me :P
    I was able to enter yesterday, because I was traveling with one of the Princes' daughter, the protection monk hero. Capped the skill while I was there. :)

Merus