PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who needs to solo things :)

It's big and it's shiney and I'll poke you with it!!!

Notorious B.O.B.

erm what?
    staff is bimz.... nice armor though. I still need to find a good color for my armor, can't make my custom white color since NF T____T

That's the first permanent +15 energy staff I've seen =o

there is a screeny of an other 20 nrg staff in the mesmer forum
    posted by : cranialexodus

i like this 1 more

Good trapping staff, 53 energy :D

yeah, wasn't the old best +18 from some random ascalon quest, fires in the north maybe? It's not really base 15, it's a 'hidden' staff head +5 energy. That's just how that's written now. I might get one for my trapper, the light damage would probably be good for killings DNs 1/2 a sec faster as well

OP:you found it by pure chance or something? Don't understand the point of this frankly, you didn't even say where you got it

Quote Originally Posted by cranialexodus
    OP:you found it by pure chance or something? Don't understand the point of this frankly, you didn't even say where you got it
    Well, you don't have to look do ya?

Any +20 energy item is worth announcing.

As for spoiling the location, why? Those who want to know can easily find out and those who don't want it spoiled remain happy.

ttfn

Well after calling it 'who needs to solo things', you kinda expect a bit of info on how you did actually get it

Just need the +5e>50 15e staff, req 9 Wilderness Survival, Expertise and Beastmaster staffs now and we're ready to roll.