PC Gaming News

Thread: 1v1? How?

1v1? How?

Is it possible to do 1v1, and if yes, how?

It is. You have to be an officer in a guild (if you want to 1v1 versus somebody outside your guild or alliance) guest invite that person, have them visit the guild hall, set up a scrim against the said person, and voila ... 1v1 on crutches on a guild hall.
    My freedom is in my blood, my freedom is in my pain, my freedom is in my love, my freedom is in my will. - Ю.Г.
    A written word is the choicest of relics. It is something at once more intimate with us and more universal than any other work of art. It is the work of art nearest to life itself. - Thoreau, Walden
    Zieg Divine Mo/N | Miranda Divine R/Me | Zieg On Acid N/Mo (PvP)

Thanks.

So only officers canstart scrimmages?

I posted this in the guild since...

I figure guild people do all kind or PvPs.

No, anybody can start a scim. The reason I said you had to be an officer is to guest somebody. If whoever you want to scrim against is in the guild or in the alliance (since alliance mates can visit your guild hall) then no need to be an officer (my friend and I scrimmed in other people's halls all the time ... we were/are both in the same alliance).
    My freedom is in my blood, my freedom is in my pain, my freedom is in my love, my freedom is in my will. - Ю.Г.
    A written word is the choicest of relics. It is something at once more intimate with us and more universal than any other work of art. It is the work of art nearest to life itself. - Thoreau, Walden
    Zieg Divine Mo/N | Miranda Divine R/Me | Zieg On Acid N/Mo (PvP)

Dallcingi
    But why 1v1? Bragging rights? Every sanctuned tournament is at least a 4v4 (although heroes flood the HA and sometimes Gvg)

I saw a guy challenging 1v1.