PC Gaming News

Hybrid View

Devish and Paragon armor in Cantha?

You see Assassin and Ritualist armor in Elona so will there be Dervish and Paragon armor types in Cantha?

no

[ 10 character limit ]

just like there was no assassin & ritualist armour in Tyria... forwards not backwards...

Would be nice if say Luxon and Kurzick crafts made a set (whether it just be 1.5 or 15) but no.

Quote Originally Posted by rentauri View Post
    Would be nice if say Luxon and Kurzick crafts made a set (whether it just be 1.5 or 15) but no.
    Given what a step-up in fashion some of those armors were, this is a capital idea!

Kronus Deathstalker
    I think thats one of the major flaws with the new campains, there should be armour for the new proffessions in the older areas. I own all 3 campains and find it very annoying that there is no armour when i go back to previous campains and there is no new armour. Also what about the skills? Wouldnt it be so much better if you didnt have to go back to elona or cantha to get new skills for your characters?

Personally, I was shocked to learn that there were to be Assassin/Ritualist skills and armour in Nightfall, and assumed that chapter-specific professions would be solely supported within those chapters (barring non-chapter based expansions).

Retro-fitting prior campaigns with 'stuff' for the new professions is almost wholely without merit, IMO.