PC Gaming News
    drumsrox

Ideas for Storage

I know a lot of people complain there isn't enough storage to really store a lot of stuff they want so I had some ideas.

#1. In the materials storage - increasing the 'ceiling' from 250 to 500 or 750 or something would help.

#2. You could 'purchase' additional storage for character "upgrade" items (e.g. the runes).

#3. You could 'purchase' additional storage for item modifiers (staff heads, inscriptions, etc)

#4. Storage for PETS. This is a big one as it's a pain when you want a 'new' pet to have to get rid of a pet you may have spent HOURS upon hours leveling to get to a "dire" status. If you could get a "kennel" or something to hold 3 pets or something for each char then you could interchange what pet you use at what time.

#5. a Keychain (storage for keys only).

Again these are only ideas but in my mind would really add more to the game and allow players to hold and keep more items thus helping the GW economy (-: Take it or leave it!

Storage is probably the one thing that I don't like in the game. I have to waste char slots to be mules for saving good items I want for developing chars that aren't out of pre.

having access to storage & guildhall in pre would be a huge plus as well, you get access much quicker in factions and NF

I agree with your ideas for improving storage. I currently have 9 character slots and have created 2 characters just for storage that I would much rather see go through the game. With 9 characters, the amount of salvage material needed for armor and weapons clogs up the storage bins and your Idea 1 would take care of some of this. I also think your Idea 5 is fantastic as keys are another item that clogs up storage bins and moving items around between characters is cumbersome at best and consumes time I would rather put toward the game.

I like them but i also think we should be able to use our in game money to buy more space in the storage and a trophie cabinet to contain items that collectors want like an amulet of the mists.

Quote Originally Posted by drumsrox View Post
    #4. Storage for PETS. This is a big one as it's a pain when you want a 'new' pet to have to get rid of a pet you may have spent HOURS upon hours leveling to get to a "dire" status. If you could get a "kennel" or something to hold 3 pets or something for each char then you could interchange what pet you use at what time.
    I'm lovin' this idea!

Aye, this guild wars player is a smart one, at that! Great ideas. I also would like to see a Xunlai Storage in Pre Ascalon. Nice ideas...... I'd like to see

Numbers 1-5 implimented into Guild Wars.

I like all the ideas, especially the kenel idea which was mentioned before, would really make a lot of beastmasters happy