PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Teamkilling Aura - Video!

By popular request, I've put together a video for the Teamkilling Aura build, described here.

The video can be found here.

Enjoy
    Last edited by CÚrilia; 07-05-2007 at 13:24.

GWOnline.Net Member
    wow.. who in the world could have come up with such a brilliant idea.. what lvl where you in that video? Im sorry I dont see the fun in this..?!? Go to early noob areas and see how long you can mess with low lvl's before they leave? Wow.. you have too much free time.. there are a lot more things to do in the game more entertaining than this. anyway whatever gets you going..

You know I bet this could work with henches too.. omg wouldnt that be so fun.. *sigh

Quote Originally Posted by destin View Post
    Go to early noob areas and see how long you can mess with low lvl's before they leave?
    They don't leave, they die Also, I use it in high-end areas too, so don't worry about level discrimination. I kill everyone equally.

Edit: Just to mention, that video is all the same run.
    Last edited by Azrael STX; 21-11-2006 at 03:10.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered1,000 Posts
    Lol...Unyielding Aura is a brilliant thing...I like seeing watching the people drop dead and rise and drop dead again and again

GWOnline.Net Member
    Hey Azrael STX

I saw one of your posts where you can maintain a -10 Energy Regen as a bonder, care to share the build with me please?

I can hold a -6 regen, but I don't know what skill people are using to push another 4 out there inless its that either prodigy which I don't care for.

Btw, what your doing seems somewhat cruel, but I can't point fingers simpley because this is how i make players my slaves.

They die, I rez them and hold them captive, if they dont' do what I say, they fall to the ground! lol. (Then i quickly rez them so they can be my slave again).

I do actually use it for a tactical person as well. If you throw it on a Elemental person who has 80+ Energy, and when he calls out "I have 0 Energy!", you kill him and rez him back to life at 80+ energy again!!!

Now thats what I call power managament! But few people.. like 1 out of everyone in guild wars actually does this.

~Ice~

Um, Am I missing something here? I don't see the point of killing your team mates beside being rude to them.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Because its fun..

hearing the "WTF!" .. can't get enough of it.

~Ice~

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered1,000 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Blessings View Post
    Hey Azrael STX

I saw one of your posts where you can maintain a -10 Energy Regen as a bonder, care to share the build with me please?

I can hold a -6 regen, but I don't know what skill people are using to push another 4 out there inless its that either prodigy which I don't care for.
    ~Ice~
    I've seen him bond before; master at work. I think it's a combination of Lifebond and Balthazar's Spirit. You Cast Balth's on yourself, and even if you have little 0's popping up from Lifebond, Bath's is still triggered and voila! Instant energy. An interesting thing to note is that you need no points in smiting to gain energy. Also, I think he might've had Essence Bond on the Warrior. (I wasn't the warrior, so I'm not sure ^_^)

He kept calling out his energy and it was always at max! Lol.

Hope this helps.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I tried that in PvP, bonding everyone with lifebond and throwing bathazar on myself.. however I found out that during matchs where the team wasn't finding, I couldn't hold it.

I'm looking for a build that doesn't require the team to get damaged for me to get energy so I can hold it. Otherwise, if they just stand still for 5 mins, those enchantments are out the window.

~Ice~

hands down, the best guildwars video i've seen yet.
    10/10 For the entertainment value + the song was awesome. I could imagine taking this build to into torment and having fun.

To the above who asked about supporting 10 enchants: you can easily support 8 via blessed signet alone(maybe even 9). 10+ is achieved through mantra of inscriptions handling more. balthazar's spirit also works well, as long as your team keeps moving and gets hit.