PC Gaming News
Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Yay Rae is our newest fullest member, even though she is repping other people! (We have an open relationship ).
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

Quote Originally Posted by Lensor View Post
    Yay Rae is our newest fullest member, even though she is repping other people! (We have an open relationship ).
    Thanks! This is the first time I've logged into my account in about 7 or 8 years. I don't check forums regularly, but I did for you. (By the way, I don't represent the other guild unless I'm catching up with people, or there's simply no one online at Dii -- you're my first guild!) Thanks again.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Yay! Man... you logged in back into your account just on time. We're in the process of deleting inactive accounts... and yours would fit the criteria if you hadn't logged in today. So woot haha =D

(edit: I gave rae access to the private forums with le mighty blue powers.)
    Last edited by Raye; 28-11-2012 at 01:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Yay! Man... you logged in back into your account just on time. We're in the process of deleting inactive accounts... and yours would fit the criteria if you hadn't logged in today. So woot haha =D

(edit: I gave rae access to the private forums with le mighty blue powers.)
    Who is? ICGamers? I didn't even remember making this account! It was so long ago. I tried to sign up and it told me I was already a member. Good thing, since I was mad someone took my name. Do they do a purge on this site every 7 years? lol. I have no idea why I ever joined in the first place. I think to leave one comment on someone's video.

What's up with the human verification? Do I have to type in DISH FALL SALES EVENT every time I post?

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

The admins of the gw incgamers (me, shawn, lens and RD) are in the process of pruning users heh. I don't actually think the site has ever been cleaned in terms of users before lol.

And no... you only need to do the captcha thing for the first 10 posts. It was a measure put in because we were getting flooded with spam threads =(

The admins of the gw incgamers (me, shawn, lens and RD) are in the process of pruning users heh. I don't actually think the site has ever been cleaned in terms of users before lol.

And no... you only need to do the captcha thing for the first 10 posts. It was a measure put in because we were getting flooded with spam threads =(
    Whoa, you guys run this entire site? I wonder how the hell I found it to begin with, back in GW1.... my mind is a little blown.

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Naw, just the guild wars section, there's the big admin Rush, who runs the incgamers site as a whole and also the diablo incgamers. shawn, RD and myself only recently got made admins of this section. Before it was Lens alone trying to do everything, that super woman.

Naw, just the guild wars section, there's the big admin Rush, who runs the incgamers site as a whole and also the diablo incgamers. shawn, RD and myself only recently got made admins of this section. Before it was Lens alone trying to do everything, that super woman.
    Oh, I see. Okay. Cool. Yeah... -pretends I'm not just posting again to get rid of the spam filter eventually-

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    you only need to do the captcha thing for the first 10 posts. It was a measure put in because we were getting flooded with spam threads =(
    Yeah, that and the time limit between posts really put a hamper on my posting.

Quote Originally Posted by raegun View Post
    Oh, I see. Okay. Cool. Yeah... -pretends I'm not just posting again to get rid of the spam filter eventually-
    Congratz!
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Welcome to Hosef and Wethospu as sparkly new full members in Dii! (and no, they are not vampires. That we know of..)
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]