PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

To solve a lot of problems wiht HA why not have a ranked and unranked verions of HA

I think a good way to solve a lot of problems with HA would be to create two seperate HA arenas. The first arena would be unranked HA players who would have to win this HA in order to open up the ranked version and any one who has opened the ranked HA is then locked out from the unranked version.

This system would allow new players to go and experience HA and everyone their would all be new players so they would be able to get groups easier as their would be no ranked discrimination in this arena. All the players who have opened up the ranked version would then have a high level arena with no noobs.

Honestly I don't think there are enough players to do this.

This is a ridiculous idea...

Ya, HA is already a deserted place we don't need to make it worse by splitting up everyone.

Yes HA is empty now, but why?

It seems the main reason is because it is unfriendly to new players, there are a lot of complaints that it takes too long to get into groups and when they do they usually fail quickly which happens again and again, so people just don't bother with it without really having had a chance to find out wether or not they would enjoy it.

A newbie area that only new players could enter would give them a chance to experience what HA is like and maybe more new players would actually start playing HA.

Quote Originally Posted by Heedbanger View Post
    Yes HA is empty now, but why?

It seems the main reason is because it is unfriendly to new players, there are a lot of complaints that it takes too long to get into groups and when they do they usually fail quickly which happens again and again, so people just don't bother with it without really having had a chance to find out wether or not they would enjoy it.

A newbie area that only new players could enter would give them a chance to experience what HA is like and maybe more new players would actually start playing HA.

friendly then what?..... go in with friendly people.. die out and disband after 1 match....

how to make competitiveness friendly?

Make a better LFG system.

I don't see the point of this?? What does it accomplish? Put bad players with worse players, they'll stay bad. Bad players need the experienced players to learn, if they have nothing to look up to and learn from then they simply won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn Effer View Post
    I don't see the point of this?? What does it accomplish? Put bad players with worse players, they'll stay bad. Bad players need the experienced players to learn, if they have nothing to look up to and learn from then they simply won't.
    not really...

who teach the first guildwars player to play?

there was no one there to teach at all?...

people need to figure out things themselves.. not just to learn from other.

Uh, horrible horrible idea, and I'm suprised nobody backed it up with this ... if you make a seperate non-ranked HA arena, everybody with NF will be running heroway, and all the newbs will be getting owned by it. FFS r9+ groups get wasted by it if they're not paying attention or just a bad pug, you think unranked pug is going to do well against heroway? Yea, right, unranked HA is now a pipedream. Without heroes it might have been viable, but now it's just asking for the heroway grinders to get their emote faster.
    My freedom is in my blood, my freedom is in my pain, my freedom is in my love, my freedom is in my will. - Ю.Г.
    A written word is the choicest of relics. It is something at once more intimate with us and more universal than any other work of art. It is the work of art nearest to life itself. - Thoreau, Walden
    Zieg Divine Mo/N | Miranda Divine R/Me | Zieg On Acid N/Mo (PvP)