PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CÚrilia View Post
    I don't see what is funny in this video...
    I mean it's people laughing at someone who can't speak English (or at least pretends not to be able) and getting beaten for that... To me, both things seem sad rather than funny.
    No, it's people trying not to laugh so that they don't get beat. There's a difference.

If you want to know how sad I think this baby video is, check the latest response for the video at youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Sable Phoenix View Post
    How could you not laugh? Really? The person who doesn't laugh at that is... I don't know, probably best not to go there. I'll be nice and just say "overly cynical".
    I see it as laughing at the noises the guy makes is about on the same level as laughing at fart jokes. As for the kid, well, good for him that he's happy, but peer pressure isn't something I give in to. Ahem.

As for the japanese video, the guy speaking Engrish was funny, but I could avoid laughing.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterNightfall View Post
    As for the kid, well, good for him that he's happy, but peer pressure isn't something I give in to. Ahem.
    Of what peer pressure do you speak, specifically? It is unclear just what you mean.
    mv

Quote Originally Posted by MixedVariety View Post
    Of what peer pressure do you speak, specifically? It is unclear just what you mean.
    Just because someone else might find something funny, doesn't mean that I should. In the sense that, if someone in the room is laughing, and I don't get the joke, I don't find it funny.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Ah. Well, in my case, I grinned because the baby was laughing hysterically, not because my peers were pressuring me to. In general, I laugh when I think something's humorous, not when other people do. Although sometimes laughter is indeed infectious without it being necessary to actually understand something.
    mv

Um, yeah... Just watched the video and I have to admit that I turned it off after a few seconds because it was just too disturbing.

Sorry, I may be inhuman, but I found that laugh to be really wrong.

Sorry, I could not laugh about that.

GWOnline.Net Member Lais Irideika's Avatar
    The japanese video of a guy trying to speak english was weird and somewhat lame. Don't get the humour in that, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lais Irideika View Post
    The japanese video of a guy trying to speak english was weird and somewhat lame. Don't get the humour in that, personally.
    Maybe you're too cynical. I'm ten.. ten..... ten-ten-ten-ten-ten-ten-ten-ten percent sure it's not because it isn't funny.

Quote Originally Posted by retromullet View Post
    If that was my kid, I would laugh. But its not, so I didnt. Cute kid though.
    same here i think.... even though i had a smile .. but wasnt enough to make me laugh ...

now the japanese video ...i couldnt stop laughing ! XD i would have gotten beaten so much if i had been there lol ( especially when he starts with the " ten ten" )
    Last edited by Lobo Saleem; 28-11-2006 at 00:05.