PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Actually, the caster armor he offers is better than Amnoon Oasis at 57 AC. I usually get my caster armor there. Note that he does not have all versions of caster armor. I think he has pyro and the standard armor, but not the hyrdo or geomancer.

Also, he doesn't have head gear.

Still, a nice bonus for the people that explore the game a bit as they go along.

yep this dude made my necros first end-game armour like 1,5 years ago. it was very lovely to get al 57 although with no stats. but since it cost me 1k per peice i was to broke to get a new one at droknar then. so i used this armour for ages.

I stumbled on to that guy when I was mapping the place out. Fun little bonus.

With so many people bypassing the content for Droks armor or other 1500gp armor any pre-Droks armor out anywhere in the game makes all the pre-armors pretty much a waste and useless. The mass rush for maxed out armor has pretty much ruined the middle game armor upgrades like at Yaks Bend and Kryta and Jungle armor. It's also taken away from resource gathers who would have made double or triple profits from player armor upgrade had they played out the content in order instead of bypassing it. It's almost now like if you don't have at least 1500gp armor at least you are a noob and stupid. I was recently told you can now get 15k armor around level FOUR in Nightfall. <laffin> They are making a joke out of the pve game and armor upgrades.
    Last edited by Master Knightfall; 27-11-2006 at 10:59.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Yeah you might be able to get 15k armour at level 4 in Nightfall...if you have a bunch of really nice friends to pretty much run you through all the quests and missions to get far enough in, seeing as the 15k armourer doesn't appear until you have done certain things...

Mind you, you need all the different Sunspear levels at different points in order to progress...so you probably couldn't get 15k at lvl4, I don't know.
    Last edited by Muted Alizarin; 27-11-2006 at 11:59.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muted Alizarin View Post
    Yeah you might be able to get 15k armour at level 4 in Nightfall...if you have a bunch of really nice friends to pretty much run you through all the quests and missions to get far enough in, seeing as the 15k armourer doesn't appear until you have done certain things...

Mind you, you need all the different Sunspear levels at different points in order to progress...so you probably couldn't get 15k at lvl4, I don't know.
    Can't you grind sunspear levels in istan?

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KuruSeed View Post
    Can't you grind sunspear levels in istan?
    At certain levels the scouts stop giving you the bounty...but I don't which levels.