PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LFG System

IGN: Belle Starr
    Rank(s): (r)2 (97 fame)
    What guild are you in: Defenders of Gods [DOG] http://www.defendersofgods.net/forum/
    What notable guilds have you been in: DOG for 13 months
    What type of groups are you interested in: Balanced
    Any more specific criteria for groups: I am an adult lady and prefer groups that are somewhat mature. Vent or Team Speak, (without a lot of trash talk), that will listen to instructions, from the leader.
    Classes you can play effectively: Monk - Elementalist
    List preferred classes in order: Monk - Elementalist - Warrior - Mesmer - Dervish - Necro - Ritualist - Ranger.

Note: I am in American Eastern Time Zone, but can play most anytime, with advanced notice.
    Last edited by Belle; 18-12-2006 at 19:04.

IGN: R I P Kenny
    Guild: Bip the Ghostly(ffs)
    Notable guilds: Shiverpeak Shortbus(TARD), Demise Reborn(drb)
    Type of groups: Experienced/holding
    Specific Criteria: r6+, VENT AND MICS, no kiddies with trash talk
    Most effective class: Ranger
    Prefered class: Ranger > Paragon > Assassin > Necromancer > Elementalist > Monk > Mesmer > Warrior > Ritualist > Dervish

NOTE: I'm online around weekends/ basically when there's no school.

IGN: Queen Hearts Halls, Queen Of Monking

Rank(s): 9 @ 7012 fame, 6 @ 1590 fame

Guild: Bring Back Eight V Eight [日v日]

Interested in: Experienced groups, holding builds, balanced, spikes - no FOTMs, no IWAY

Criteria: I don't mind about rank as long as the group is mature, i.e. no trash talking kids on Vent or TS.

Prefer to play: Monks, Necros, Mesmers and Eles. 99% of the time I refuse to play melee classes.
    Last edited by CassiusDrehyg; 28-12-2006 at 16:59.

Kirjath Sepher
    IGN: Kirjath Sepher
    What Guild you are in: Afk Mac N Cheeze Dun [LOOL]
    What notable guilds have you been in: None
    What Type of Groups are you interested in: Balanced, and some hex or ranger spike
    Any more specific criteria for groups: Vent, good caller
    Classes you can play effectively: Mesmer
    List preferred classes in order: Mesmer, Monk, Ranger, Warrior, Elementalist, Necromancer, Ritualist, Assassin, Dervish, Paragon

IGN: Artemis Bluemoon
    [B]Guild:/B] Legends of Lost Souls [LOLS]
    What Type of Groups are you interested in: Organized and Spike groups
    Any more specific criteria for groups: I listen well :)
    Classes you can play effectively: Warrior, Assassin, Monk, Elementalist
    List preferred classes in order: Warrior, Elementalist, Assassin, Monk, Ranger, Necromancer, Mesmer, Ritulist, Dervish, Paragon

In the spirit of the post...

IGN: Vela Asiana
    Handle: Vel/Vela
    Rank(s):
    R7
    What guild are you in: The Killer Clan Musketeers [TKCM]
    What notable guilds have you been in: Mine of course! Killer Clan is the only clan I will ever be in as long as I play any online game.
    What type of groups are you interested in: Organized Group with a decent leader.
    Any more specific criteria for groups: Decent usage of VENT/TS expected. Will like not to have teammates who rank at every opportune moment. Will prefer a mature group of people regardless of age.
    Classes you can play effectively: Mesmer, Necro, Ele, Ranger, Warrior, Ritualist, Dervish, paragon
    List preferred classes in order: Monk, Assassin, ...melee characters.

I never had any success in getting teams from the forum posts. Then again, I did not do HA in almost 10+ months now. So, why not give it a try again. I have won halls several times and held. If you are looking for a stable team-member who can play between 7 PM EST - 10:30 PM EST please PM me.

I am UAX (skills & equipments) with over 1.5M factions. I am only looking for organized PuGs.

Thanks,

Vela
    Vela - IGN: Vela Iviana [Club]

Where man in all his truest glory lives,
    And nature's face is exquisitely sweet;
    For those fair climes I heave impatient sigh,
    There let me live and there let me die.

IGN: Merlin Eviscecine
    Rank(s): r1 fame 51
    What guild are you in: cant remeber there name :P
    What notable guilds have you been in: The BlueStar Team[BST] and The Shirtless Ninjas [TSN]
    What type of groups are you interested in: competent experience groups
    Any more specific criteria for groups: I know what im about and how to do my job as an ele though i may be r1 and many people look down on that thinking i dont have the experience or skill the mater of the fact is I KNOW what im doing and how to do it not many have my skill and i do what i need and whats ordered, i also have Vent and TS
    Classes you can play effectively: Ele is what im best at ive spen nearly 3 years as an ele in PvE and 1 year in PvP i know it well and i can play almost any ele build named

IGN:
    Rank(s): 510(r4)
    What guild are you in: a random pve guild i picked up so i wouldn't get random invites
    What notable guilds have you been in: Champions of the Light [CoL]
    What type of groups are you interested in: Anything
    Any more specific criteria for groups: ts/vent coordination
    Classes you can play effectively: Ele, Monk, Sin, Mes, Nec, Rit, War.
    List preferred classes in order: Ele, Sin, Rit, Monk, Mes, Nec, War
    Not especially good at: Paragon, Dervish. I can play any class ok really, but I wouldn't say I'm especially good at anything not listed above.

IGN:Chase Hates Bears
    Rank(s): 6(0) :P
    What guild are you in: Hundred K Plus Ecto [NICE]
    What notable guilds have you been in:
    What type of groups are you interested in: Fame Farming/Newb Friendly
    Any more specific criteria for groups:
    Classes you can play effectively: Ranger, Paragon
    List preferred classes in order: P, R, whatever
    Not especially good at: I'm not great with casters, but i'm willing to learn.

I've done tons of RA, TA, HB, FA, and AB, now I'd like to move to a higher level of PVP. I am UAX, and I have a mic. I don't want to waste any hardcore groups time, just want to practice with some newb friendly groups.

IGN:Her Guardian Angel
    Rank(s): (r)1 (43 fame)
    What guild are you in:Undying Love (just me and my girlfriend)
    What notable guilds have you been in:none
    What type of groups are you interested in:Noob friendly/ fame farming
    Any more specific criteria for groups:Basically I haven't been able to play anything other than gimmick builds because noone plays with anyone without a rank to flash.
    Classes you can play effectively:Necromancer, Ranger, Paragon, Elementalist
    List preferred classes in order:Ranger, Necromancer,Elementalist, Paragon, Warrior

I have vent/ts and understand that being rank 1 means I am a noob. But everyone has to start somewhere and for me it's impossible to start since pugs won't take anything below rank 3.
    Last edited by MercenaryKnight; 23-01-2008 at 03:14.