PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LFG System

IGN:Wt Download a Wife
    Rank(s): (r1) 49 fame /glad (r2)
    What guild are you in: ReVo
    What notable guilds have you been in: None
    What type of groups are you interested in: Ill Admit Sway has gotten me pretty far now, been like 3 weeks playin it. Interested in running IWAY,RaoWay, any spike team
    Any more specific criteria for groups:A calm Leader, vent(dont got TS), comfortable with a group with less r8++++, dislike quitters
    Classes you can play effectively: N/Rt healer, midline ELE, midline mesmer, Expel Rit,(prob is i dont own Profecies nor EOTN)
    List preferred classes in order: Mesmer,Ele, Necro, Rit,ranger, sin, and the rest of the melee.

IGN:Echo Of Tragedy
    Rank(s): (r)3 (276)
    What guild are you in: Friendly Fire On [LoCk]
    What notable guilds have you been in:none
    What type of groups are you interested in:GvG, HA
    Any more specific criteria for groups:GvG played seriously, HA for fun and occasional fame farming
    Classes you can play effectively:Monk,Monk,Monk. Did i mention Monk ?
    List preferred classes in order:Monk,Paragon,Necro,Mesmer.

Melee's a no-go in PvP, same goes for caller/counter.

Keep in mind that the OP is from 2006, and the OP has been banned for whatever reason.

IGN: Thelema Gliko
    Rank(s): R1 0
    What guild are you in: Power Of Wrath [sins]
    What notable guilds have you been in: None
    What type of groups are you interested in: HA, TA, maybe AB.
    Any more specific criteria for groups:Any, as long as they actually have a proper build.
    Classes you can play effectively: Ranger
    List preferred classes in order:Ranger

IGN: Jenna Oldman
    Rank: r11 (close to 12) before I sold my account (Can provide screenshots, but I doubt that's needed :)), on a new account now with most Mesmer/Ranger/Elementalist/Monk skills unlocked.
    What guild are you in: Time Of The Month [mAT]
    What notable guilds have you been in: The Benecia Renovatio [RenO], Mental Block [mB], Crazy Camell Humpers [HUMP], Bambi's Don't Say [Meow], Ebay Tigers [eT], that's all I can think of at the top of my head. All were top 10 guilds.
    What type of groups are you interested in: HA: Any build really, as long as it's fun to play :) (prefer balanced though).
    Classes you can play effectively: Mesmer, Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Monk, Paragon.
    List preferred classes in order: Mesmer, Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Paragon, Monk, Warrior, Ritualist, Dervish, Assassin.

Additional Info: Have played since beta, quit for a year, and I bought all campaigns again a month ago, and just want to get my Tiger again in preperation for GW2, been trying to PUG in ID1, but people are always asking me to emote, and random unranked pugs are really crap and disbandon after 1 run, such a waste of time.

Just PM me in-game and try me out, if I suck you can instantly kick me, but I doubt I'll dissapoint you, cause I played HA way too much to suck at it :) (Played with many r11/r12 people (Powers, Leeloof, No Fear, Clareice))

PLEASE DON'T WHISPER ME IF YOU'RE GONNA DISBAND AFTER 1 RUN