PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Elonian Lore] Even more Realm of Torment quest logs from Nietzsche

BEHOLD THE UNSEEN IN THE REALM OF TORMENT! (I appreciate the irony by the way)

NOTES: I completed the entire quest track but none of the other dialogues were of note. Also you never see the Unseen. It remains....unseen. Also you stop it from being summoned so perhaps it never even got here.

For Conspiracy Theorists:

Could the Unseen be one of the UNSEEN!!!!!!!???!?!??!!?!?!?!? (Mursaat if you didn't get it)

I say: NO
    But others...will contemplate I am sure.

where did you find the fifth and sixth quest?

the quest track took me to gate of fear and gate of pain if that helps.

I didn't count the number of individual quests in the track though.

I remember the story, if you got up to where the first NPC that starts the chain tells you that he needed some time to think about what you just said, you're at the 4th one.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    That is intriquing, but we know who the Mursaat are, and they weren't demons, so it is unlikely there is any cloaked Mursaat fighting along side the demons, especially considering that the guy is just making it up to cover for his loss.

If you look at demon names: The Pain, the Hunger, etc, they mimic their function. The Pain was painful, the Hunger was hungry, and is the Unseen is a real enemy and not made up, then it is invisable. Plus, the name "Unseen Ones" was given to the Mursaat by Krytan peasents because Saul came back from the Jungle preaching about gods whom no one had ever seen, the Mursaat and Saul didn't come up with the term themselves.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Why would Anet use "Unseen" when they knew that it refers to Mursaat? Then again, why would Mursaat be summoned? *mind explodes*

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    It's not the Mursaat, that's why. It's just a demon called Unseen, if it's real at all.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Unseen=Demon
    The Unseen Ones=Mursaat.

If simplicity makes it any easier to understand. Besides that if they were referring to the Mursaat I would assume they would use the term Unseen Ones.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Once again, the Unseen Ones is not a Mursaat-given name, it is a name given to them by the Krytan peasants, so don't put too much stalk into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius View Post
    Once again, the Unseen Ones is not a Mursaat-given name, it is a name given to them by the Krytan peasants, so don't put too much stalk into it.
    I'm not too sure about that. When you complete the Thunderhead Keep mission it goes to the cutscene with Khilbron talking about the prophecy and it coming to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizier Khilbron
    An opening will be given to the disciples of the Unseen. The peaks and valleys of the Shiverpeaks will be painted in blood. At this time, the Ascendents will rise, and the way to the Door will be clear.
    It's not completely clear if these are lines straight from the Flameseeker Prophecies themselves, but it would seem odd for Khilbron to still be referring to them as the "Unseen" at this point.