PC Gaming News

Poll: Should the Razah quest be moved out of the Elite area?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Should the quest to gain Razah be remade into a non-Elite quest?

Like the title says, should the gain Razah quest be removed from the new Elite area and replaced with a new quest?

Lots of people have been complaining and there are forum posts all over the place about this so little needs to be said here. The main points are that Razah is not really an Elite mysterious being like the NF manual made out. Also, most people aren't really going to get very far in the Elite area unless they can find a hardcore cookie cutter PuG. So perhaps Razah should be moved to another location somewhere in the Realm of Torment where there's plenty of opportunities for interesting and challenging quests.

Hellz yea
    Not everyone can do elite missions... cool weapons are one thing... the only ritualist hero is another

Yeah I voted yes. As Laguna said, getting a hero is one thing. Elite mission should be a different story. That's my opinion.

No. I don't think the quest should be made "non-elite."

Quote Originally Posted by Fyre Brand View Post
    No. I don't think the quest should be made "non-elite."
    Why?

I voted move his pale butt. I really dont care about Anguish, sure Im gonna try it but from what Ive heard getting Razah is just a annoying. Its not like he is special or anything so why is he in the elite place anyway?

They can leave him in the Domain of Anguish as long as they remove the gem requirements to recruit him and make his quest completable without actually fighting anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rentauri View Post
    Why?

I voted move his pale butt. I really dont care about Anguish, sure Im gonna try it but from what Ive heard getting Razah is just a annoying. Its not like he is special or anything so why is he in the elite place anyway?
    I dunno, maybe Anet get off on us getting fustrated on this sort of stuff. They're probably laughing at us right now.

GWOnline.Net Member NeferJackal's Avatar
    Razah is no longer the advertised ultimate variable hero, so thusly he shouldnt take an arm and a leg to aquire for PvEers. Infact, since he have become the missing Ritualist hero, he should be manageable to get ahold of.

I think the 50.000 Faction cost actuallly was what Anet intended for Razah, but for his variable primary profession incarnation. Also it would have made sense to have a whole elite area geared around the aquisition of such a powerful and useful hero. Though I think they probably gave up on changing his primary profession because of technical issues, as well needing to design different looking armor for all his primary profession swaps. And like, what would happen if he changed to a profession other than the one his armor current had runes for? I could foresee so many potential glitches with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikos View Post
    I dunno, maybe Anet get off on us getting fustrated on this sort of stuff. They're probably laughing at us right now.
    Oh... I was thinking it was because Anet thought the Ritualist was SOOOO uber powerful that they , sorry I thought I could finish that statement without laughing guess not.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tepidbroth View Post
    Like the title says, should the gain Razah quest be removed from the new Elite area and replaced with a new quest?

Lots of people have been complaining and there are forum posts all over the place about this so little needs to be said here. The main points are that Razah is not really an Elite mysterious being like the NF manual made out. Also, most people aren't really going to get very far in the Elite area unless they can find a hardcore cookie cutter PuG. So perhaps Razah should be moved to another location somewhere in the Realm of Torment where there's plenty of opportunities for interesting and challenging quests.
    As far as Im concerned whats the point of having the most wanted hero being put after the games finished? I mean come on... what on earth were AN thinking and with the drop in guild sizes after Factions less people will be able to get him for 1 char let alone all, I mean what do you think is the chance of a sin finding a team for it? Not lot....