PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re-enlist Rojis

Re-enlist Rojis

Supposedly one of the new quests from the 11/30 update. People have said they got it. I went at the tail end of the day the update was added and got the 1st quest Rising Suns and its supposedly the only prerequisite to Re-enlist Rojis and Puuba is supposed to give Re-enlist Rojis after having done Rising Suns. I don't seem to be getting an answer in the 11/30 update thread nore in game. People just seem to ignore you or say Puuba gives it and they have done it. So I turn to starting a thread in hopes to get answers as to why my Paragon cannot get thing quest. I have completed everything except one master quest but it seems to not be a factor when other have not progressed that far and supposedly done the quest but also others who have progressed farther than I have in NF have also supposedly got the quest and done it.

Yes it should come up after you have completed the Rising Suns and as far as I know there is no other prereq. GOod luck (not that you'll need it ).

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Same boat as JasonLa. My dervish did Rising Suns, Castellan Puuba has no other quest.

It's not a huge loss for a level 20 dervish who is at Sunspear Castellan (neither the XP or the Sunspear points are going to make much of a difference to me) but it is slightly irritating.

I can't get this quest either, I finish Rising Suns and then nothing. Again, it isn't that big a deal for where I am in the game, but it makes me a little curious as to what is going on.

Do you think this could be a case of a quest further down the line might be shutting this quest off either permantly or temporarilly, sort of like the garden quests that can only be done while it is in one state or the other, but not both?

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    I got the same thing, and as far as I can gather, you will not be offered the quest if you have already met up with Rojis later in the game (He is at one of the mission outposts on the mainland - Cemetary). Some sources even say it will not be offered if you left Istan (ie did the Docks mission).

I guess it makes some kind of sense that you cant go reqruit someone you have already met up with, but it is not in line with how other quests are handled. For instance, NPC's have no problems offering you quests to go thwart some plan of the end boss, even though you have already handed his behind to him.

However, you talk about some getting the quest that were further than you in NF? Are you sure of that, as if that is the case, then there surely is bug at play. Hmm.
    Last edited by Lensor; 04-12-2006 at 18:24.

I just took my Dervish in (about an hour ago) and I got both quests. Puuba gave me the second one as soon as I completed the first. Maybe there was a problem earlier and it's been fixed in the interim. I'm just guessing though.

Got both of those quests completed with my lvl15 Necro.

I agree maybe if you've left Istan it's not available for you.

Though I'll have to try them with my Par and Derv characters first to tell for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lensor View Post
    I got the same thing, and as far as I can gather, you will not be offered the quest if you have already met up with Rojis later in the game (He is at one of the mission outposts on the mainland - Cemetary). Some sources even say it will not be offered if you left Istan (ie did the Docks mission).

I guess it makes some kind of sense that you cant go reqruit someone you have already met up with, but it is not in line with how other quests are handled. For instance, NPC's have no problems offering you quests to go thwart some plan of the end boss, even though you have already handed his behind to him.

However, you talk about some getting the quest that were further than you in NF? Are you sure of that, as if that is the case, then there surely is bug at play. Hmm.
    Well I only just completed the building the base and rescuing Koss but hadn't even done the quests to rescue koss when I 1st went to do the new quests. Basically just barely off the island. So I have most definitely not progressed to where you meet later in the game. I had others that already left the island and got the quest I believe they were farther than I since I more or less was already off the island.

Can anyone confirm whether or not having left the island has anything to do with not getting the quest? If its true that you can not get this quest due to that then they need to make the reward for the quest retroactive to those who already left since it would not be fair on to of not being able to do the quest to experience it with that character. Making a new quest that has a oh no its too late you can't get it now req is rather a stupid thing to do if this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by ValdaRhian View Post
    I just took my Dervish in (about an hour ago) and I got both quests. Puuba gave me the second one as soon as I completed the first. Maybe there was a problem earlier and it's been fixed in the interim. I'm just guessing though.
    I just checked and this one is still not available from puuba. Were you at or beyond rescuing koss?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLa View Post
    I just checked and this one is still not available from puuba. Were you at or beyond rescuing koss?
    I haven't left Istan yet, so maybe that's what it is. I haven't tried with any of my Prophecies/Factions characters so I've no idea if that has any bearing on it either. Weird.

GWOnline.Net Member
    My Paragon, who has left Istan, can't get this quest either, although he did the Rising Suns quest without difficulty. From discussions with my Alliance and from Guildwiki, it seems that once you do the Consulate Docks mission, you can't get this quest anymore.