PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PvE Barrageway

PvE Barrageway

Me
    Barrage, Savage Shot, Distracting Shot, Favorable Winds, Throw Dirt, Flail, Whirling Defense, Resurrection Signet
    16 Marksmanship - 13 Expertise

Margrid
    Barrage, Savage Shot, Distracting Shot, Favorable Winds, "Stand Your Ground!", "Go for the Eyes!", Whirling Defense, Resurrection Signet
    16 Marksmanship - 13 Expertise (Major) - 6 Command

Acolyte Jin
    Barrage, Savage Shot, Distracting Shot, Anthem of Envy, "Stand Your Ground!", "Go for the Eyes!", Whirling Defense, Resurrection Signet
    16 Marksmanship - 13 Expertise (Major) - 6 Command

Olias
    Order of the Vampire, Blood Ritual, Well of Blood, Shield of Absorption, Aegis, Protective Spirit, Awaken the Blood, Resurrection Signet
    16 Blood - 13 SR (Sup) - 3 Curses (sup) - 8 Protection Prayers.

3 Barragers with an Orders. How would this not own PvE?

Haven't fully tested...just started Nightfall with my Canthan Ranger.

arrex
    Tested something similar. IMHO rather than 3 rangers you are better off swapping in Zenmai as Crit Barrager which goes well with a Jin as R/P and go for the eyes. Olias as MM but using Virulence does very nicely with that combination.

Stop calling every team build a "way", it just makes you look asinine.

Quote Originally Posted by GodHead View Post
    Stop calling every team build a "way", it just makes you look asinine.
    Much like making a flame post while adding nothing to the topic?

Crit Barrage has been mathmatically proven to be weaker than normal Barrage. Plus, with GTFE and Zealous Bows on my Rangers, there's no direct advantage anyways.

Works pretty well, , since I run this sometimes.

Although depending on the area, I will switch out Order of the vampire and bring Order of Apostasy instead, and drop one other skill for order of pain, disabling the OOA, and clicking it when I'm up against dervishes, or I need to remove a spellbreaker. There generally aren't too many monk enchantments flying around, so saccing to death generally doesn't occur.

Godhead, please keep your rude comments to yourself. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zingeri View Post
    Crit Barrage has been mathmatically proven to be weaker than normal Barrage. Plus, with GTFE and Zealous Bows on my Rangers, there's no direct advantage anyways.
    bleeding. gfte seems to work on one arrow (i may be off on this) but it didn't appear to work on all.

maybe add something like this:

anthem of flame + "They're on Fire!"

I run:

Me: SS with MoP
    Jin: Barrage/Pet + physical damage bow
    Margrid: Barrage/Pet + physical damage bow
    Olias: MM with Icy Veins

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    2 accounts ftw.
    I run my own little p/b team, me as ranger, up to 2MM heroes, 1 monk hero, up to 3 ranger heroes :)

btw: I hate playing MM myself, when eoe is up, but the hero MM's are fast enough and don't complain....
    Last edited by Ora; 06-12-2006 at 19:17.