PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

Gnothi Se Afton is recruiting

GUILD: Gnothi Se Afton (GRE)
    Leader: Raven Hellbent
    Forum: http://gnothiseafton.myfreeforum.org

We are currently recruiting to expand our guild and are looking for active players that have maturity. We believe that maturity is not based on age. However, the majority of out members are 18+ years of age.

We are a mature, adult, friendly guild that has several active players. The majority of us are based in the eastern USA. However, we do have members from Canada and the rest of US as well.

We are mainly a PvsE guild that is Kurzick. We are a small guild that would like to stay small with about 25-30 members. We have been in existence since August of 2006. However, our core members have an average of 10 to 19 months of experience with GW alone. We also have members that have just started to play the game.

We also recognize that there is a life outside of guild wars.

If any of the above sounds interesting, then please check out our forum to learn more about us.

Happy hunting and well wishes in finding a guild that fits you.

Raven Hellbent

Having past experience with GRE, I would just like to say to anybody that is reading this thread and looking for a quality guild that you can't go wrong here. GRE is filled with a great core of experienced players that have a fantastic sense of "family". If you want a great guild to grow with... a guild that will accept you as one of their own on the spot.. a guild that believes in ethics and the value of individuals over self gain... then you really need to check out their boards.

Well wishes, Heather :)

Griff
    The Phoenix Inquisition (NiX)
    Last edited by griff of asheron; 08-12-2006 at 07:50. Reason: typos

interesting
    Last edited by maia; 08-12-2006 at 09:18.

I cant think of a name
    Indeed, looks interesting. What is more interesting though is the name and tag of the guild.

How come a US guild chose such a name and tag. You must have a greek in your guild.
    The name means: know yourself
    The tag is simply GREece!!

Yes I made the guild...I am American born, but of Greek Heritage. LOL, all of this is in the guild description :)~~Maia

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by griff of asheron View Post
    Having past experience with GRE, I would just like to say to anybody that is reading this thread and looking for a quality guild that you can't go wrong here. GRE is filled with a great core of experienced players that have a fantastic sense of "family". If you want a great guild to grow with... a guild that will accept you as one of their own on the spot.. a guild that believes in ethics and the value of individuals over self gain... then you really need to check out their boards.

Well wishes, Heather :)

Griff
    The Phoenix Inquisition (NiX)
    Thank you for those words of praise Griff. You have simply left me speachless, but I will try neverless. You have given me hope that yes we have made an impression and that stepping up to oversee this guild was a wise decision. I can only hope that I can do justice to the honor that this guild carries.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I cant think of a name View Post
    Indeed, looks interesting. What is more interesting though is the name and tag of the guild.

How come a US guild chose such a name and tag. You must have a greek in your guild.
    The name means: know yourself
    The tag is simply GREece!!

This is directly from our site:

Gnothi Se Afton means know thyself in Greek. The aim of the guild is not only to bring a group of people together, who enjoy playing an online game, but is also to acknowledge everyone’s strengths and make them stronger. On a broader scale, the guild is also a venue for sharing experiences and learning from those exchanges.

There is more under Guild ethic section on our forum.
    http://gnothiseafton.myfreeforum.org

Our founder- Maia- has such a way with the words.

Thank you Raven--I appreciate the kudos :)~~Maia