PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please change Razah back

I was pretty upset when I found out Razah was made a Rit, insted of a variable profession hero as was originally intended.
    I would probably have made him a Rit anyway (at first), since I have all chapters merged and have some Rit builds I would like to test on a hero, but what was cool about Razah was that he was a variable profession hero that would/could fit any spot on any team build, now he's just a hero with the last profession who's hard to get and even with a profession unsupported with skills for people who only have nightfall

So please change Razah back to avariable profession hero

Why? There is a hero for every profession already anyway. I say it was the obvious choice. And pretty fair to those who's main character is a ritualist.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuzz View Post
    Why? There is a hero for every profession already anyway. I say it was the obvious choice. And pretty fair to those who's main character is a ritualist.
    Rit is a Factions profession, so people who only own Nightfall will have no use for him, so it's pretty odd that he is the endgame hero in Nightfall.
    2nd, being the endgame hero he's hard to get hold of for some players, so I would make more sense if he were the variable profession hero which was promised at first...

was Razah ever implemented as a variable profession? as far as I know no one had him until the DOA and he was released as a rit.

I know the manual says unformed hero, perhaps that was just there to keep us guessing.

i think they did the right thing, we had no ritualist before. and variable profession, they have not done this before and perhaps they might do it in the future, but variable profession would really suck.

think about his armor, how would that work. weapons what weapons would he use, would you change his runes out everytime he changed? or maybey his stats could affect his runes or what ever, so now you have a +1 divine favor with +3 divine favor runes for his head for a monk, not allways bad, but is that what you wanted? so yeah how could they have had a variable profession without it costing a ton of money and inv space to keep them running.

Quote Originally Posted by Empraim Wainwright View Post
    Rit is a Factions profession, so people who only own Nightfall will have no use for him, so it's pretty odd that he is the endgame hero in Nightfall.
    2nd, being the endgame hero he's hard to get hold of for some players, so I would make more sense if he were the variable profession hero which was promised at first...
    He's not endgame.. He is just a hero you get from an elite mission. There is a hero for an ASSassin I don't hear you complaining about her sorry excuse for a hero. There are skills for the ritualist in Elona. I thank anet for having a hero for every profession now.. Just wish Norgu wasn't such a dumpy guy.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    He's not endgame.. He is just a hero you get from an elite mission.
    And access to the elite mission... requires that you've finished the game...

I'd call that end game, personally.

And yes, there's an assassin hero. Although I fail to see how that's significant. Because the quest to get the assassin hero is trivially easy.

He's not endgame.. He is just a hero you get from an elite mission. There is a hero for an ASSassin I don't hear you complaining about her sorry excuse for a hero. There are skills for the ritualist in Elona. I thank anet for having a hero for every profession now.. Just wish Norgu wasn't such a dumpy guy.
    The thing with the assassin hero. It would'nt make a big deal if it is an assassin hero because you must have Factions to get it. So poeple with only nightfall won't be able to get that hero unless they have factions. unless they unlock it ofcourse

Well technically it happens after the end of the game so it is considered end-game content. No one is complaining about the assassin because you had to have factions to get the assassin meaning that you had access to be able to buy factions and assassin skills. I would personally have liked a variable hero...even though i probably would have made him a ritualist myself. It just opens up a lote more possibbilities. Maybe they didnt want to go in that direction with the storyline, or because coding was gonna be hard. but i would have liked it the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by maleki View Post
    Well technically it happens after the end of the game so it is considered end-game content. No one is complaining about the assassin because you had to have factions to get the assassin meaning that you had access to be able to buy factions and assassin skills. I would personally have liked a variable hero...even though i probably would have made him a ritualist myself. It just opens up a lote more possibbilities. Maybe they didnt want to go in that direction with the storyline, or because coding was gonna be hard. but i would have liked it the other way.
    Ok technically you are correct. But you don't get Razah when you finish the game.. which is what I was referring to as an end game prize.. you have to do a quest. Whatever. If you want to go off topic go ahead.. My comment was I'm glad there is a ritualist hero. They deserve more respect. Ritualists are a truly powerful profession.