PC Gaming News

where can i farm decayed orr emblems?

where can i farm decayed orr emblems in prophacies?

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Where there are undead, there are Emblems.
    Most of Kryta's crawling with undead, try the Gates of Kryta mission or Scoundel's Rise. Or, if you wanna risk it, The Black Curtain.

do you have a good build to farm it?

smite them :)

the skelly rangers just outside bergen hot springs (or maybe it's beetletun - I forget as I'm offline) there should be a group of 6, plus 1 or 2 more groups nearby.

Just use a normal warrior farm build but without cyclone axe - 'live vicariously' and 'vig spirit' will outheal the poison - try about 6 in healing prayers, shields up will buy you some peace and perhaps 'I will survive' too if you have room on your bar. A FoW spider farm build will work too. Quick run, only takes a few mins, I used this to farm emblems during the last event where the collectors took them.

what reason would there be to farm for such an item?

A nice place to farm undead is in Gates of Kryta, behind Oink's hut. Done the run twice, found a black dye there, also a Zealous Sword mod (didn't salvage, if I had waited a bit longer I could of confirmed salvage). It's not so hard either, I think the first time I did it with a W/N using SS.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xycury View Post
    what reason would there be to farm for such an item?
    Next year's Halloween?

Quote Originally Posted by the true gangster View Post
    A nice place to farm undead is in Gates of Kryta, behind Oink's hut. Done the run twice, found a black dye there, also a Zealous Sword mod (didn't salvage, if I had waited a bit longer I could of confirmed salvage). It's not so hard either, I think the first time I did it with a W/N using SS.
    if you go there try a W/D with heart of holy flame, gotta love holy damage vs undead...

Quote Originally Posted by The Pointless View Post
    Next year's Halloween?

ah!

usually not thinking of the future, good plan ;).