PC Gaming News
Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Happy Birthday bud!!! Congrats on getting older! You probably deserve it!!!

I know I barely ever post here anymore, but I have to stop by to wish an old friend a very happy birthday. Happy Birthday Zero!

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran6 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii
    *brings some barrels of Guinness*

Happy Birthday Zero =)))

hope you had an awesome one with lots of presents, hugs (hmmm Min, you're supposed to be in college in Sweden, right ? what are you doing in England ?o)

NB: it would be cool, but that's just me, to update the MOTD with friends' BDays ...

Sneaky Sofi posted while I was sleeping and then dragged me to the computer after I was done showering today.

Thank you everyone for all the well wishes for the day and the gifts. Was a good relaxing day, slept in some and woke very well rested which is pretty rare ^^ Made sofi breakfast to which she complained should be the other way around and then pretty much chilled a fair amount of the day before going for a wonder around stockholm (I'm visiting her lyra ).

Didnt have a cake, instead the day before we went to this nice italian cafe that make thier own ice-cream, sofi bought me half a litre of coconut ice-cream (godly fyi) which wasnt touched until friday (bday) and shall be finished later tonight. She got herself half a litre of chocolate ice-cream from the same place which is sickly rich (tastes more like chocolate than chocolate does ), she finished that while I was showering tonight.

Yet to recieve any gifts or cards from the family as they're obviously in another country, will check them all tomorrow night when I land (*tear*) or the next morning when I've rested some from all the traveling. Well, I tell a Lie, I've recieved one gift so far, from sofi, which was pretty awesome. Sewn me a picture of sonic from one of the classic games (fanboy *cough* ) and its amazing. Am planning on taking a picture of it before I leave as its too big for me to take home on the flight and if I start to mention it to people they're going to want to see it for theselves, If I remember I'll post it up sometime in the near future.

Well, being dragged to the kitchen now to get dinner started, thank you again for the well wishes, will be pestering you all again very soon! ^^ Have fun!
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Zero -> I'm terribly sorry that I missed your birthday!! What kinda friend am I?!

I'm glad you enjoyed your time together & the ice cream too.

Master Zimmy W/x20 | Oasis of Restoratio Mo/x20 | Ms El Ranger E/x20
    Spirits of Zimmy Rt/x20 | Genesis of Zimmy P/x9
    Proud GuildMaster of Dii and Rep of The Order of Truth
    Come see my Wiki Page

Hehe no worries Zim I'm sure you've been busy ^^

Thanks for all the well wishes. As promised (and now uploaded) ehre's a piccy or two of the present sofi made me, old camera phone so dont be too disgusted by the quaility of the image lol

Its HUGE
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    zomg! Is that reflection almost a photo of the ever-elusive Zero?

Is that cross-stitch? The women of my family have done cross-stitch for generations and I have to say that is a hobby invented by the makers of eye-glasses: I don't see how people do it, and this is an example of beauty! I can't tell if it is or not from the photos, as they're not close-up enough and they aren't focusing on the stitching anyways.

That being said, it's a lovely birthday gift!

Quote Originally Posted by thulsey View Post
    zomg! Is that reflection almost a photo of the ever-elusive Zero?
    Indeed it is. (I could provide you with an actual photo, but I fear he'd retaliate... )

Is that cross-stitch?
    Correct again.

The women of my family have done cross-stitch for generations and I have to say that is a hobby invented by the makers of eye-glasses: I don't see how people do it, and this is an example of beauty! I can't tell if it is or not from the photos, as they're not close-up enough and they aren't focusing on the stitching anyways.
    Well, I don't find it particularly difficult myself, but then again - I know how to do it.

I'll see if I can't take a more close-up photo of it, if you'd like. Of course, you're not exactly supposed to go "I can see the stitches clearly" anyway. At least not for this type (and size) of embroidery.

For those wondering about the size, the frame's outer measurements are 40cm x 50cm and the embroidery itself has the maximum measurements of approx 27cm x 20cm. (Yes, you get to convert it yourselves.)

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]

Happy birthday Savsuds!

Hope it's a good one!

Happy Birthday, Vent-Master Paul!