PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Congrats on the ol' quarter century Min!!! Hope you have a great day!

Martian

You know I was just about to post this big post and rant in the PAL forum about it being Min's birthday (all day today) and still no other PAL's noticed and mentioned it in the PAL birthday forum....

but then I realized that Min wasn't a PAL so I didn't.

So...
    *taps emergency OMG-itís-Minís-post-and-I-almost-made-a-fool-of-myself-in-the-PAL-forums- by-ranting-about-how-come-no-one-posted-that-itís-Minís-birthday-in-the- PAL-b-day-thread-but-thatís-OK-cause-I-always-find-some-way-to-make- a-fool-of-myself-even-when-Iím-not-trying-to-happy-bday-to-Min-and- hereís-a-keg-to-start-the-celebrations-keg keg*

Whoot, I think this is like my third partaking in a kegger today!

Arbain, I almost, almost, almost did the same thing this morning. So don't think too poorly of yourself...then again, just look at the "trivial thread" and maybe you don't want me on the same page as you.

Master Zimmy W/x20 | Oasis of Restoratio Mo/x20 | Ms El Ranger E/x20
    Spirits of Zimmy Rt/x20 | Genesis of Zimmy P/x9
    Proud GuildMaster of Dii and Rep of The Order of Truth
    Come see my Wiki Page

Thanks, you guys!

I have had a good day: Zero has been nice to me (ok, to be fair, he's always nice to me.. or at least most of the time), nice gifts.. but no pics - all in all, what I want in a birthday.

I wanted to take pics but she stopped me...everytime...I'd tell you whats gone on all day as well but I'm sure that if I inform you all of what we've done at times the person sitting next to me with her hand in my hair is going to pull out a huge chunk soon as I hit the enter button.....

< is now getting poked for typing that....

Enjoy yourselves everyone, I know we will, 3 day cruise to finland tomorrow
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Finland finland finland - the country where I want to be, your mountains so lofty, your treetops so tall. Finland finland finland, finland has it all...

(2 ecookies for the 1st person to know what that is from).

Happy Birthday!!! sorry I'm late but I had a Charity Swimathon to raise money. :D But again Happy Birthday Min

Happy 25th from the happy man.

Quote Originally Posted by Parker Bsb View Post
    Finland finland finland - the country where I want to be, your mountains so lofty, your treetops so tall. Finland finland finland, finland has it all...

(2 ecookies for the 1st person to know what that is from).

Oh oh oh oh I know I know I know I know!!!!!! It's a modification that you made up of a Simpsons quote. Homer to be exact!
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer
    For an evening or a week, there's no place like the mall. Food, fun and fashion, the mall has it all!

No? Either that or a Monty Python quote!

Happy Birthday Min!!!

And keep the camera out of Zero's hands. After someone gave me the pictures mentioned here (http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forum...60&postcount=8) I can no longer sleep well at night.
    Senior Executive Vice President in the world reknown Muff fanclub.
    Doing good deeds for the GW community since our founding in 2005
    Guild Leader of the following guilds: I Got Giant Stomped [OUCH], Suicide Is Routine [SiR]