PC Gaming News

changing secondary profession

Right now I play a necromancer/ranger. If I changed my secondary profession to, for example, a mesmer, then changed back to a ranger would I regain all those ranger skills that I had previously lost changing to a mesmer, or would I have to relearn them all. The NPC's say that you lose those skills when you change class but don't say anything about regaining them; however, the elite skill hunter title sort of implies that you can. I can't find anything in any documentation about it, or else I'm just not looking hard enough. Can anyone give me a reference to a definite answer about this? Thanks.

- would I regain all those ranger skills that I had previously lost changing to a mesmer
    Yes, whatever you unlock for that character, stays unlocked for that character no matter how many times you change. The trainer means that you will lose them for the time you change your profession, when you change back you will ofcourse get them back.

If you ever have any other questions, post them in this forum. The one you posted in is for site/forum support.