PC Gaming News

View Poll Results: have u been laggin like CRAP today?

Voters
13. This poll is closed
  • yes

7 53.85%
  • no

6 46.15%

have u been lagging liek crap today , i have

well have you cuz i never lag but i cant like even walk like 2 steps without lag so i guess ill make a poll to see if im not the only one out der O.o

ermm not really its mostly my graphics tahts killin me @_@

For the past day or two I've been experiencing a lot of lag while playing, whereas before I wouldn't. At least not to this degree. I can't hardly even go into the Wintersday cities because of the falling snow. It takes a toll on my computer :(

Which kind of lag.. graphical or network lag?

For me, neither.

Suddenly a lot of people are complaining about lag or ANets servers.
    The lag was the same before the dot was added and it still is the same today.
    I thing they may be using some kind of antilag system that makes the effect less euh, obvious.

Although, festival events such as these do create a lot of lag because suddenly all those people who stopped playing come back for some of the events, items or chats with so-called friends
    I think the only time we didn't have lag was during the first halloween (don't know about the second, I missed it)

the kind of lag were u stop mooving and like u moove but u just pop back to the spot u were before

Quote Originally Posted by fishy go moo View Post
    the kind of lag were u stop mooving and like u moove but u just pop back to the spot u were before
    Same, or it freezes, then POP, you are several steps away from where you were.

Come now, this really is a pointless poll.
    Case closed.