PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Please nerf Spoil Victor

That is all

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to call for a Spoil Victor nerf. I guess SF and BS had overshadowed it.

Spoil Victor is fine. If it procs more than once per target, learn how to change targets.

Gonna have to be a bit more constructive than that mate.

what exactly wrong with it? <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Zingeri View Post
    I was wondering how long it would take for someone to call for a Spoil Victor nerf. I guess SF and BS had overshadowed it.

Spoil Victor is fine. If it procs more than once per target, learn how to change targets.
    Oh I agree,it is perfectly fine when I play a Necro

Playing any other class it is frigging ridiculous to get hexed by it.

I am not posisitive, but it seems even if you have less life than your target, you still take the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by biff bonebreaker View Post
    Oh I agree,it is perfectly fine when I play a Necro

Playing any other class it is frigging ridiculous to get hexed by it.

I am not posisitive, but it seems even if you have less life than your target, you still take the damage.
    No, you don't. This having been learned from many, many instances of being hexed with this as a warrior.

The one thing I've noticed about it is that if left alone I can normally kill both myself and my target at the same time. Still, if you're playing the Random Arenas and someone slaps you with it it's more or less game over, as anyone with condition removal is scarce, and oftentimes the skill is covered with several hexes.

Completely not needed. Skill is ridiculously situational in PvE and only useful against one particular class: monks...except when used IMMEDIATELY at the beginning of a match on others.

AND it normally only processes ONCE on most classes due to their inherently middling health anyway.

wm.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    I wouldn't nerf it. Bring hex removal for PvP.

I don't see any good reason to nerf it. This skill is realy not overpowered IMO.

It's an elite... it's meant to not suck.

Bring hex removal for PvP.