PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes

Best Wishes

Just came in to say hello and wish you all the best for your holidays. I hope every single one of you is happy and that you all picked up something nice from under your tree . I wish I could be there to enjoy it with you....but sadly, there is still work to be done. No matter how much I clean this guild up it always manages to screw up within 5 minutes....HOW DO YOU DO IT QUINT!

From the one and only "Tolanda"

Hey we miss you!!

Good to hear from you, it really is. Merry christmas and I hope we see you back with us some time in the new year. You know you're always welcome here.
    AKA Fan Tasy.
    Ritualist for hire. Resonable rates. Payment in firewater, hunter's ale, rice wine and any other assorted substances that will make me want to be sick.
    Ohhhh look pretty lights......nooooo a plague of bees descend! Is this how Guild Wars rewards us loyal subjects?

Merry Christmas to you also! Hope your having fun with your friend but ready to come back . We've been doing pretty well, once Christmas is over and participation is back up and we get Anthony back it'll be better than ever. Glad to hear from you, come back when you can.

yes take the time u need to get that guild on its feet...do we really need quint i mean we have been running this guild so damn good when he isnt here
    hmmmm *ponders the thought of a mutiny* yeah lets do it hahaha

TOLANDA! I haven't seen you in what feels like ages! Good luck with that guild (I heard a few days after you left what happened, sorta...), and I hope to see you back in our ranks soon!

Now, about that mutiny... muahahahahahaha... Quintus, you might wanna get that computer fixed a little faster. Haha, well, anyway, take your time, we'll keep the guild covered in your absence.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Since I promoted you, techinically I'm still running the guild, as I had the sense and foresight to promote compident officers that could administrate in my abscence =P

Politics 101
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Can you believe this Quint?.....you turn your back for a moment and they are talking about mutiny!!

Well if Quintus is offline for about 30 days I believe the computer altomatically demotes him and promotes on of us in his place......just over 1 week and counting....
    AKA Fan Tasy.
    Ritualist for hire. Resonable rates. Payment in firewater, hunter's ale, rice wine and any other assorted substances that will make me want to be sick.
    Ohhhh look pretty lights......nooooo a plague of bees descend! Is this how Guild Wars rewards us loyal subjects?

Haha, you know we're just pulling your leg with the mutiny. In any case, I really don't think that 30 day inactivity thing is true... I've been in guilds in the past which have become incredibly inactive, and I don't remember any officers being randomly promoted to leader... However, that doesn't mean to say that I'd like to see one of us randomly promoted if Quintus were out for another few weeks, but I would like to see Quintus get his computer fixed up in the near future

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    I wish the same for Q. While it doesn't affect me that he's not there cuz I don't have any access either but I know how it is so I wish Q godspeed on his computer issues.