PC Gaming News

DOA WT Firetruck??!!!

GAWD i hate seeing all these ele's and monks pwning the DOA!! Is there no awesome person to make a decent build that will work for RANGERS??!!!!! I am soo frustrated because my stupid guild leader keeps telling me level up ur rank in LB and I say OK, i'll get it to rank 8 but i'm going to still work on a few test builds!! Yet no success!! and still more mockery from my stupid leader ! options: I tell that stupid leader to firetruck off or someone here who is uber awesome helps me and the other rangers pwn or at least clear DOA...I know LB is needed and i'm still working on it constantly but....is there any type of build that can do this???

*** perhaps i should leave my stupid guild***

afaik trappers had the best results just after the opening of DoA but I don't know if a trappingteam can clear and area.. with some good pulling they should be able to, though

Quote Originally Posted by squinty View Post
    *** perhaps i should leave my stupid guild***
    Can't help you with a DOA build, but this seems like the best option. Putting up with idiot leaders is never worth it.

yes. Stupid leaders are...by definition...

Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by SpitfireIXA View Post
    yes. Stupid leaders are...by definition...

Stupid.
    Indeed. quite Glad jess isn't stupid, I like my guild =P

Anyway, I'm only LB2.. but my builds don't alot for another skill... unless I replace the rez. So I''m screwed anyway...(on my necro this is =P )Maybe when I get my ranger through NF...

only thing i did in DoA except trapping as ranger was spirit spamming so i dont realy need the LB, and those builds where the most commonly asked in DoA so i wonder for what youre leader does need the LB from you...

Yup, ditch the leader. You might want to ask what is good about DoA too.

wow your guild leader is worst then pug.... He didnt help you AT ALL.... you really ought to leave your guild...

anyway, most groups want Conflag winter rangers so go to hells precipice, cap conflag, buy winter, bring rebirth, then pick 4 other ramdom skills. your job is to keep up Conflag and winter, and not die.... its mad boring, but at least its easy

1. duel your leader
    2. win
    3. tell him to **** off cause he is a loser

4. join a better guild :)

a ranger can do anything, just keep trying

Quote Originally Posted by zerdonal View Post
    1. duel your leader
    2. win
    3. tell him to **** off cause he is a loser

4. join a better guild :)

a ranger can do anything, just keep trying
    Rangers can do anything;) someone ought to make a ranger player only guild then win HA lots and do DoA etc all the time.

Yeah i was one of those who trapped at the opening. Pain in the arse. You try and only puill one mob and 2 or 3 come at once. i think they are just like 1 big mob split to fool the players.