PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General Bayel

Exiled for cruelty or somesuch sounds like a fitting reason for Bayel to leave Ascalon.

Edit: Or possibly insubordination. Possibly pressing an attack after being told to fall back, or slaughtering innocents or prisoners after being told not to. Any of those sound like Bayel's potential handiwork?

In Varesh's Kourna, he's found a position that lets him exercise his cruel streak, and get rewarded for it. I don't think he's necessarily in it for the good of Kourna, but rather for more selfish reasons.
    Scott the Green, W/X | Scott the Happy, N/R,Me | Scott the Inept, Me/X | Scott the Farseeing, Rt/N,E | Scott the Hurt, Mo/A
    Scott the Physical, E/Me | Scott the Clumsy, A/E | Scott the Pacifist, D/Mo | Scott the Aimless, R/P | Scott the Quiet, P/N
    Scott the Burdened, mule | Sorka Nordentaller, female mesmer who doesn't match the naming scheme

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    It's also possible he was born in Ascalon and just moved to Kourna at a young age. We are operating under the assumption that he moves there as an adult.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||