PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Next Skill Balance

Does anyone know when Izzy's next creation is going live?

Rockstar, thanks

There are like five hundred threads on the skill balance already...

My guess would be that it's going up today, in the same build that'll take down the Wintersday decoration and allow people to claim their Wintergreen prizes. However, it might not occur until next week, for the HA changes test weekend.

well wintersday is gone so i guess it wont be today,
    at least i have something to look forward to next week :)

Just went into the Great Temple looking for the trader (prior to reading the update notes) and apparently Twisting Fangs got its damage removed.
    Last edited by Hyprocyon; 11-01-2007 at 23:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyprocyon View Post
    Just went into the Great Temple looking for the trader (prior to reading the update notes) and apparently Twisting Fangs got it's damage removed.
    Are you serious? Wow how random lol

I love hidden skill changes.... reminds me of Depravity skill. Or what was the name.

Noticed that Black Lotus Strike and Twisting Fangs have their descriptions changed. BLS says "Use this on a Hexed Foe", instead of a previous "Must Strike Hexed Foe". And TF says "Use this after an off-hand attack", instead of a previous "Must Follow an off-hand attack". Also TF has no damage bonus in the description.

Did it get removed from the text only or is it really reduce because if this really happened thousands of assassins across the world just cursed anet for removing the black offhand attacks and this.

Quote Originally Posted by rentauri View Post
    Did it get removed from the text only or is it really reduce because if this really happened thousands of assassins across the world just cursed anet for removing the black offhand attacks and this.
    The jedi are really gonna feel that one as a thousand assassins are suddenly silenced by anet... :P

wow......they nerfed twisting fangs.........