PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]

PvP Thursday and Friday

Hey everyone, this is just a little reminder saying that our official guild PvP nights are Thursday and Friday.

I know we have some new members who might not have known that and maybe even some old ones that forgot.

If you are new to PvP, no problem, I and others are willing to help you so long as you are willing to learn! Don't worry about being the best, just worry about having fun, and the rest will come in time.

We can do anything from synced RA, FA, or JQ, to AB, TA, HA, or GvG. I hope to see some people in the spirit on PvP night. A full guild group in a PvP match is a lot of fun and is a great way to bond with fellow guildmates.

Hope to see you there.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

I'll be on Friday night...have to work Thursday nights(always)....

Just started to AB yesterday, enough to make a small deposit in the Kurzick bank. lol

Is there a set time that the guild meets for both nights?

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    I usually will be on from about 7 Eastern till whenever. But it isn't dependant on me, feel free to put together teams independant of an officer or myself!
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Oh boy, this will be fun. I'll be sure to be there.

For anyone who hasn't done much PvP have a go at Fort Aspenwood in Factions if you find yourself with nothing to do. If you think it is good, then you will most likely love HA.

I'll agree with that. So far my favourite PvP types are Fort Aspenwood and Alliance Battles. So insanely fun.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    I love HA and AB, but I also enjoy JQ, when it's not a ghost town.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius View Post
    I've never done JQ as there's never anybody there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chan Kwok Kuen View Post
    I've never done JQ as there's never anybody there.
    Me either, I've always wanted to try it.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius View Post
    Same here. If you guys happen to be there and it's active - do let the rest of us know. I'll be there so fast your computer'll spin!