PC Gaming News

Thread: I'm back.

AnarchyAo

I'm back.

I'm back to GW, going to play a mesmer. Any suggestions?

MoR Dom Mesmer gogo

Who are you?...

I've noticed many new players say there returning so they dont get flamed for being noobs.....

well dont take this the wrong way, but were very accepting here. no need to hide :P

ive actually been playing illusion again.
    dom is freaking fun - but with hench being able to interrupt better, the euro servers just being laggy as hell - it just makes more sense to spam that IoP and CN all around then to settle for a selection of superbly designed skills that are just sub-par in effect.

welcome back to gw. I hope you will enjoy the game again! If you are going to play a mesmer, keep in mind that the learning process of the proffession is a bit harder than other proffessions, but you have already played the game so that will be less of a problem I think.

remember that:
    domination = vs casters mostly
    and illusion = vs melee mostly
    Inspiration has skills that screw melee and skills that screw casters.

Mesmers aren't refused to enter groups, at least I never noticed it, so don't believe anyone that says that!

Quote Originally Posted by elavro View Post
    welcome back to gw. I hope you will enjoy the game again! If you are going to play a mesmer, keep in mind that the learning process of the proffession is a bit harder than other proffessions, but you have already played the game so that will be less of a problem I think.

remember that:
    domination = vs casters mostly
    and illusion = vs melee mostly
    Inspiration has skills that screw melee and skills that screw casters.

Mesmers aren't refused to enter groups, at least I never noticed it, so don't believe anyone that says that!
    You're a nice lad!

I'm just starting a mes in hopes of getting survivor title!

Quote Originally Posted by Geishe View Post
    You're a nice lad!

I'm just starting a mes in hopes of getting survivor title!
    Good luck with getting the survivor title.

I'm male actually, but its ok. Good luck with survivor title!