Well, basically, I made this thread for 2 reasons:
1) To breathe some life into the Paragon Forum.
2) To give encouragement to those currently attempting to snag a title, and to congratulate those who have already achieved their goal.
Ah, and there's always gotta be rules. I'll just save Auntie the trouble and quote her:
So, in a nutshell:Originally Posted by Auntie I
1) I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR MAD PHOTOSHOP ABILITIES. Just the title that you've gotten/are on the way to get + your picture/IGN will be enough.
2) Don't post humongous screenshots.
3) Don't post easily gotten titles such as Sunspear or Lightbringer. High levels of those are alright, Castellan takes a bit of work, as does LB 3/4 onwards.
4) Black out other IGNs in your screenshots.
5) IMO, insane amounts of experience should count as a Title. You may post your experience if it is beyond 500,000.
I'll start with my Paragon, Dez Iotyx:(Forgive my crappy graphics card+uber MS Paint skillz)
Took it kinda slow with this guy, since I decided to bring my Necro through NF with him. So what I basically do is get on my Necro, beat a mission or two, do a couple quests, then switch to my Paragon and do those same missions/quests. That way, I know what to expect and remember any 1-hit-KO traps and such. Haven't capped many elites with him, I'm gonna try and hit Survivor L2 before I go on capping runs.
Good luck with your aspiring titles guys, and have fun!