PC Gaming News
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Here she is =)
    Currently working on the other Protector titles..then might start mapping cantha <3
    Sorry for the crappy graphics x'D

Wow! I'm impressed by all the titles. Keep up the good work, guys.

I'm slowly going for my third prot title (in Tyria).

Its about time i put my paragon up here.

Gotta show a little Para love here. My Paragon, Jiarra Spectre, just made Legendary Survivor:

Here's the write-up from my guild site:

Jiarra made Legendary Survivor today after finishing off the dreaded Black Moa. She's seen here with her guardian dragon and often companion, Nicodemus.

I have to admit that it was a *heck* of a lot easier than it was in the pre-hero days with Jaylin. On the other hand, Jiarra did a heck of a lot more than Jaylin ever did. List of notable accomplishments:

Completed Prophases campaign.
    Completed NF up to the Gate of Pain.
    Completed Factions up to the Eternal Grove.
    Finished two Titan Quests.
    Finished all "To Sorrow's Furnace" quests (but not the follow-up).

I'm particularly proud of her because most of her XP came from missions and quests. I can't believe how many Istan quests and places I'd never seen before this! Other than that, she earned a good chunk skill capping, in Sorrow's Furnace, and (over the last couple days) pounding the Dual of the Houses quest. I'm also quite proud of her lvl1 to lvl17 run during the wintersday PvE snowball fight quests.

Thanks to all the folks that helped her along the way. Time to find a good way to die!

Quote Originally Posted by Camaris Spectre View Post
    I'm particularly proud of her because most of her XP came from missions and quests.
    Congratulations! And double congratulations for doing it via missions and quests. To be honest, I feel that's the way a Survivorship SHOULD be done; by playing through the game and not dying, rather than by farming for XP or capping loads of elite skills.

Did you do Last Day Dawns on your Survivor? That quest will have you sweating bullets.

I've decided to keep going with my own Legendary Survivor paragon to see if I can complete all quests and Master all missions in Guild Wars without losing his Survivorship.
    In the end, all we have are the stories we can tell. And, if we are fortunate, somebody who will listen. - sylara{Z}
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zainol the Tainted (N/E) - Brianna Halwind (Mo/Me) - Sir Belidan of Ri (W/R) - Kazumi Ranzou (A/Rt) - Khaemhet Rekhotep (P/D)

slowly getting there.
    after the initial rush of 'zomg!!! teh paragon is teh pwn!11!!!' hes taking it slower now. he still is interesting but not as much as the ritu.
    so well see what how the babez will turn out!
    (but at least i am unlocking some skills for pvp/heroes)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxares View Post
    Did you do Last Day Dawns on your Survivor? That quest will have you sweating bullets.
    LOL yes and yes to the sweaty bullets! It was just about the end of me when I learned the hard way that there were Sparks in those mobs..

Best of luck stayin' alive though all the master missions.

I just died at 1.2mil xp. Got a disconnect and in a rush pressed no by accident and logged back on to find 'you have died 1 time'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jono Mozza View Post
    I just died at 1.2mil xp. Got a disconnect and in a rush pressed no by accident and logged back on to find 'you have died 1 time'.
    Thats my biggest fear

Im working on the legendary survivor for title for my paragon as well but seeing as how my connection isnt the greatest Im taking it so very..very..slowly...lol

Quote Originally Posted by sinirad View Post
    Thats my biggest fear

Im working on the legendary survivor for title for my paragon as well but seeing as how my connection isnt the greatest Im taking it so very..very..slowly...lol

well all i can say is. dont press no or you may get a death. when i died there was 1 enemy blocked by minions and none that were also a threat.

Well its not all loss. i can carry on in NF past grand court and dont have to worry about dying which is a great burden off my back. whats best though is i never intended for my paragon to be a legendary. got survivor 1 without trying so though may aswell go for rank 2. after getting it i was like yay and just went hell for leather for r3. the thing that annoys me is that if i had kept 0 deaths i would have r3 by sunday. just not to be i guess.
    Last edited by Jono Mozza; 30-03-2007 at 19:42.