PC Gaming News
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Legendary Elonian Hero

I wanted to get Guardian done before Sunspear skills hit, and in case there's a heinous nerf that significantly changes the way the character plays. I don't think I'll try to max anything else out on him. Sort of like the idea of having a Paragon that totally mastered Elona, but nothing else.

Very nice!

Hi, seeing as there are many survivors in here I thought I might ask. How many tries did it take and didn't you get horribly bored with the terrible starting island that is Istan?
    I just lost my second attempt, trying to get to the Battle for Turai farm. The last try died to lagg in that centaur mission just after the gates were blown up. Discovered my death 30k exp after it had happened... So, you've got any tips on what to think about playing through the campaign up to Bone Palace, what hero's to choose and so forth.

I was thinking my next attempt could use more SF eles+"ToF"+"TNtF".

My first attempt made it to Master of Whisper's second mission, which killed me. So maybe Margrid is the way to go next time around.

Also, if I descide to get a run to Bone Palace(I know, bad Dolph), would the other player using the worm kill me when activating the wurm spoor?

I just want to get this title. It is the only thing motivating me now adays, except that my GF is going to start playing in proph with me :)
    So after I get survivor(3) I will do the protectors and the cartographers and all that. Any help would be appreciated. I hope I didn't went to much OT for this show-off thread =/
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolph View Post
    Hi, seeing as there are many survivors in here I thought I might ask. How many tries did it take and didn't you get horribly bored with the terrible starting island that is Istan?
    I just lost my second attempt, trying to get to the Battle for Turai farm. The last try died to lagg in that centaur mission just after the gates were blown up. Discovered my death 30k exp after it had happened... So, you've got any tips on what to think about playing through the campaign up to Bone Palace, what hero's to choose and so forth.

I was thinking my next attempt could use more SF eles+"ToF"+"TNtF".

My first attempt made it to Master of Whisper's second mission, which killed me. So maybe Margrid is the way to go next time around.

Also, if I descide to get a run to Bone Palace(I know, bad Dolph), would the other player using the worm kill me when activating the wurm spoor?

I just want to get this title. It is the only thing motivating me now adays, except that my GF is going to start playing in proph with me :)
    So after I get survivor(3) I will do the protectors and the cartographers and all that. Any help would be appreciated. I hope I didn't went to much OT for this show-off thread =/
    Cheers!
    My LS paragon was my first and only attempt at survivor. Being an experienced mesmer, I knew how to make effective hero builds, and used cookie cutter builds on my paragon until I was comfortable playing the class. It was only after I hit around 300k xp that I decided to switch up the builds I was playing and fashion my own build from what I liked to do. Needless to say, my own builds made playing easier, but the cookie cutters helped me survive long enough to determine exactly where paragons fit in the party.

The main difficulty with survivors is interaction. This is a team game, and survivors effectively put the "I" in team. If you can learn how NOT to do that, your title will come very easily, particularly for a paragon.

Also I wouldn't suggest getting runs anywhere, except for the obvious LA - Sanctum - Desert - Ascention route (which I actually didn't do on my survivor )

Hi! I decided that I'd post here. Im not a hardcore pve player so even these titles are "koabd" to me ^^
    Here is the pic and btw this is only char out of 8 which has 1 or more maxed titles.

Gl + hf :)

here is my paragon, eventually getting LS.

Last edited by selfmadelegend; 09-07-2007 at 16:44.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Made it just a few days ago

Shot at 2007-07-23

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]

Talking People Know Me

I just made People Know Me yesterday.

I'll post a pic if someone explains to me how to do that.

I've got:
    1 - Survivor (on the 2nd try)
    4 - Cartographers
    3 - Protectors
    2 - Skill Hunters (Pro & NF)

Yay for Paragons!
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

This is my darling Fifi.
    As u can see I fell short of legendary. Stupid rit boss, Bohdalz, with spirit rift doing over 250 dmg wiped me out. Lol I was bonding a few heroes with Angelic bond as well.
    At least I can take her to torment, UW, FoW, PvP and so on with no problem now.
    At least protector etc will look nice on her 

(someone tell me how to post a pic lol)
    Last edited by reesharr; 31-07-2007 at 01:49.