PC Gaming News
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
    A little something I have been meaing to post for a few weeks, an now, with many many many thanks to Aunti I for sorting out my account, I can!

hmmmm, Smell that Mahogany!

Rea

Reality you are implacable. I can't wait until exams finish so i can make a survivor too!

Quote Originally Posted by mcosad View Post
    Reality you are implacable. I can't wait until exams finish so i can make a survivor too!
    Lol, Survivor is one of the things I immediately threw out of the window went and died straight away, becuase I didn't want the hassle ;)

Having said that, I am tempted to take a storage character and complete it, mainly to show I can do it, and not with the stupid HFFF or EotN xp farms either... but you don't do that in a saturday afternoon!

Sephy has a few more goals, mainly, around completing quests, a few areas and Master of the North and that will be it for titles. I have no intention of grinding out Kurzick to spend it on keys, chest and sweets, and I definatley don't have the 60 days free to do it. She'll be around, just not under my full focus as I have other characters i'd like to do things with. My mesmer and necro have 9 titles and it would be kinda nice to get them to 10, my ranger is my second cartography title and I want to finish that. I've played my monk more than any other class (time wise) and owe her a title or two more and I just love playing my W, D etc....

So much i'd like to do, so little time... I suspect I am in the wrong job! :(

Rea

nothing impressive, but i still like her :P
    did 11 Tyrian missions last nite so i could get this

Title number 12: Norn

Last edited by Auntie I; 21-10-2008 at 23:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Jono Mozza View Post
    got this just a few days ago. Onto the Vanquishing!
    Very nice work Jono! also nice to have someone doing lots with their Paragon. I suspect there might be a Bronze Serpent version here soon too ;-)

pm me if you need any advice on vanquishing, i've just finished Legendary Vanquisher on my monk, (and had a great Paragon along for Cantha and Elona) and obviously Persephone completed it a while back, so i'm more than happy to pass on an information or tricks and tips ot help out if I can.

Rea

Congraulations on the title, Jono, and the fabulous Obsidian armour! It still ranks as the best Obsidian set of all the professions IMNSHO.

Having vanquished Cantha and Elona with Reality Impaired (above), I can attest to the fact he knows his stuff and will be able to give you a toolbox of information when going for the titles yourself. He's pretty much the Dunkoro of our Alliance in that he always has a 'plan' up his sleeve for most situations; especially when Shekoss the Stony's group has just wiped out most of your party and your Master of Whispers seems to be on a personal crusade to sacrifice himself at every possible moment!

I suspect there might be a Bronze Serpent version here soon too ;-)
    Nearly there! I'm having a 'casual moment' with my title hunting while we take a break from vanquishing Elona before moving on to Tyria......which will be your 3rd time vanquishing the continent! If you start to flip out, we'll back away slowly...

Bronze

You sir (looks at Bronze) are too kind!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Serpent View Post
    He's pretty much the Dunkoro of our Alliance in that he always has a 'plan' up his sleeve for most situations;
    Lol, I feel like a pervy old man now!

especially when Shekoss the Stony's group has just wiped out most of your party and your Master of Whispers seems to be on a personal crusade to sacrifice himself at every possible moment!
    Oh man, that was just crazy, MoW does Hari Kiri.... the other one that I remember was Chossien, Chossen light (Glimmer of Light, Monk Boss) and another monk in a group and our BHA ranger had dc'd about 45 mins beforehand.... got him in the end, with some creativity ;-)

Gabriel put Spear Swipe in his build as soon as we got back to the GH.

which will be your 3rd time vanquishing the continent! If you start to flip out, we'll back away slowly...
    and my fifth time doing that Camp Rankor > Beacons Perch run (2 with Guildies/Allies, 2 with H&H)... I have no intention of flipping out, just helping my guildies and allies ;-)

Rea
    Last edited by Reality Impaired; 22-10-2008 at 20:22.

Just got this so I thought I would share:

Many thanks goes out to my Alliance; you made what would have been a very boring solo job into a very enjoyable team effort.

Bronze