PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fownkaymownkay View Post
    Nice! Congrats on the GMC, musta been a good feeling when you finally got it.

And this has been bugging me for the longest time, but you ARE in my alliance right? With Loth and all?
    Yes I am!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxares
    FM suggested the Fissure of Woe, but I really don't recommend it unless you're going with a trusted guild group. As a general rule, STAY AWAY from PUGs on your Survivor.
    Yeah, I'm kinda stupid/impatient like that. If there are no guildies on, I'll just jump in with a PuG, making sure that EVERYBODY'S skillbar is the way I want it to be. Not some Frenzy/HealSig/Mending crap.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Well since you asked, here it is.

No it isn't very impressive I'm afraid. :D

The truth is I got this title by accident, just by playing a paragon. I only noticed it the other day, I'm not sure when I lost it, probably some nasty boss in Nightfall. ;) yep paragons are definitely the class to get survivor with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lytel View Post
    Well since you asked, here it is.

No it isn't very impressive I'm afraid. :D

The truth is I got this title by accident, just by playing a paragon. I only noticed it the other day, I'm not sure when I lost it, probably some nasty boss in Nightfall. ;) yep paragons are definitely the class to get survivor with.
    Nice. I like that. I just checked mine the other day and I've died once and am level 19 now and wasn't trying either. Paragons are very sturdy. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Fownkaymownkay View Post
    Wooooah, congrats! Heading for People Know Me, eh? Haha, good stuff. And I like the dye on your Paragon's armor. Pretty. :Smiley:
    Thanks .

Yes, I am trying for that People Know Me title, but I will probably have to wait until I am allowed to get my maxed Sunspear title, at least. I am too poor to afford one of the other titles, let alone two (though I am slowly adding points to my drunkard and sweet tooth tracks)!

I really need more titles on my paragon, all I have are Sunspear Castellan, Brave Lightbringer, and Elonian Explorer. All of which I got just through playing the game. And my only claim to fame is, as far as I can tell, the first person in the game to pickup female FoW armour ;)

I might aim for max rank Lightbringer, I like the title, has a nice ring to it :)

Congrats to those with their well earned titles. Just a quick question, what builds did you use when going for your titles?

I'm remaking my paragon just to see if I can get survivor on it now because of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr Wolf View Post
    Congrats to those with their well earned titles. Just a quick question, what builds did you use when going for your titles?

I'm remaking my paragon just to see if I can get survivor on it now because of this thread.
    Truthfully, when I was going for my Legendary Survivor title, I almost always had no self heal with me and only a few defensive skills (normally "Incoming!" and "Stand your Ground!" before they got changed) beyond the island of Istan. My skillbar normally included several spear attacks, lightbringer's gaze in the later game, Signet of Return, and whatever else I felt like bringing along. I made up for this lack of self defense by often bringing along an extra monk hero/henchman if not a couple of extra defensive heroes/henchmen.

I remember well the first Realm of Torment mission. I had a single elementalist, a mesmer, my several attack skills, and lightbringer's gaze as the whole offense of the team, since it was my first ever attempt at it and I was being a little overcautious. I pulled through it with the master's reward and was still on track to earning my Legendary Survivor title, though.

I was around the last Realm of Torment mission before I finally obtained my title (after capturing around 140 elites). I had gone through most of the missions up through the Gate of Desolation with my dervish first, so I knew most of what I was up against until the Ruins of Morah (although I chose Margrid with my paragon, whereas I had chosen Master of Whispers with my dervish). After that, I got through due to very careful footwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Panda View Post
    I really need more titles on my paragon, all I have are Sunspear Castellan, Brave Lightbringer, and Elonian Explorer. All of which I got just through playing the game. And my only claim to fame is, as far as I can tell, the first person in the game to pickup female FoW armour ;)

I might aim for max rank Lightbringer, I like the title, has a nice ring to it :)
    LOL my parry has the exact same titles. I'm actually working on the Cartographer title and maybe higher lightbringer titles ( but man oh man so much farming for a parry )

I'm working on Cartographer for both Tyria and Elona, as I progress though each campaign's story.

Elona is somewhere at.. 50%, and Tyria at 20% or so. Bear in mind, I'm only upto Vabbi in Elona, and Tyria.. well, I really haven't mapped anything outside of missions, of which I have not done many.